Star Trek Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Trek Universe

A role-play forum based on Star Trek the alternate universe (2009 & 2012)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal

Jim and Bones out on the town C:

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Leonard McCoy
Commander-Doctor
Leonard McCoy

Jim and Bones out on the town C: Empty
PostSubject: Jim and Bones out on the town C:   Jim and Bones out on the town C: Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 8:48 pm

Leonard drove his ancient Ford out past the honking vehicles, nobody cared much for any kind of machinery than didn't contain dilithium crystal fuel. He waited for Jim to mock him and his 2000 model. It groaned into the parking spot after he kicked the engine off.
"Well we're here... and we didn't die on the way." He joked. Leo slammed the door shut and waited for Jim to leave the truck. He walked through the sliding doors and took a seat by the bar. He watched the blue lights play over Jim's face as the kid read the menu. He picked up his own and leafed through it.
"Whatcha gonna get Jim?" He said as he looked up towards the sky where the holographic stars played over the ceiling. He enjoyed this part almost as much as the alcohol consumption. He grinned as he looked down the menu again.
"I'll take uh... an orion ale." He said as he eyed the bright red picture on the menu.
"Jim?" He nodded towards the blonde.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jim and Bones out on the town C:   Jim and Bones out on the town C: Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 11:12 pm

What the hell's this shit?
James stepped out of the truck, hurting his feet on the asphalt, and shut the door a little too hard. He hoped Leonard would'nt notice.

They entered the building, this so called "cool place", whatever it was. He followed his friend to a table and sat down as if he weighed 300 pounds.
Kirk examined the whole place with a critic eye.

"Is this really a bar?" He said, while Bones was still waiting for his choice of drink. "Because it doesn't really look like one, are you sure it's a bar?!"
Back to top Go down
Leonard McCoy
Commander-Doctor
Leonard McCoy

PostSubject: Re: Jim and Bones out on the town C:   Jim and Bones out on the town C: Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 9:23 pm

"Yes Jim... it's a bar..." McCoy was a little edgy, it had been a while since he'd had alien alcohol, but it never slowed him down. After ordering an Orion ale, which happened to be a bright red in color. He thought about my humans didn't make whiskey a more attractive color.

He was clearly thinking too much...

"So Jim what do you wanna get?" Bones nodded towards him.
"You know there's a saurian drink that changes color and flavor with each sip?" Bones grinned, "I know it seems fruity, but its actually pretty cool kid." He pulled out his wallet and leafed through the pictures of his little girl. Just something he would do if he wasn't working...
"Do you think we'll run into trouble?" His brow furrowed, "because I am with Jim Kirk... and most of the time you are trouble..." he joked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Jim and Bones out on the town   Jim and Bones out on the town C: Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 2:18 am

Alex walked into the bar and made her way through the crowd to the barkeep.

"I'll have a Saurian brandy and a Mint Julep please, thanks"

Alex pays the barkeep, grabs her drinks and heads over to a booth in the corner away from most of the crowd.

She walked past two men sitting together and couldn't help but smile when she heard the one may say something about...

"Do you think we'll run into trouble? Most of the time you are trouble."

She sat at the booth and just watched the people and listened to the music. Observing the interactions of everyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jim and Bones out on the town C:   Jim and Bones out on the town C: Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 11:59 pm

Kirk was looking at the menu with a blind eye. He was looking a bit on drugs...even though he hadn't done drugs since a while now. Or maybe someone shot him and he did not notice?...

"I don't knoooww...Oh really? Well, I will not be taking that.."
He, again, looked at the menu without even reading. Maybe he only wanted to annoy his friend or he was really on a high he did not know about.

"Give me an Albion ale, m'am!"

James heard the door open and saw the light coming in and what he saw then was even prettier than the spring sunlight. He over eye-stalked the blonde young girl that just entered the bar and whistle silently for himself.

"Why..hello there!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jim and Bones out on the town C:   Jim and Bones out on the town C: Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 10:01 pm

She was a blonde but she definitely wasn't a ditsy one. She caught gaze of a few people looking at her.
One in particular seemed to take an extra long look, the one with blue eyes that the other gentleman sitting next to him talked about.
She thought he looked familiar, probably saw him around the academy somewhere.
She looked at him and smiled brightly as he spoke to her.
"Hello"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Jim and Bones out on the town   Jim and Bones out on the town C: Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 12:46 am

Alex looked over the crowded bar and still couldn't help but chuckle at some of the things people said and did. People always seemed to act different around others or when they have been drinking. Sometimes in a good way and sometimes in a bad.

Alex smiled at the Brunette as his blue eyes met hers.[i]

Hello
Back to top Go down
Leonard McCoy
Commander-Doctor
Leonard McCoy

PostSubject: Re: Jim and Bones out on the town C:   Jim and Bones out on the town C: Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 12:31 am

"Hello miss..." He smiled. Judging by the way Jim was acting Bones didn't think he was thinking clearly.

"Are you high?!" He whispered from behind his drink. His eyes trailed to what Jim was staring at.

"Dear Lord" he said to himself. He was praying that Jim wouldn't chase her away. He downed his drink and motioned Jim to go with him towards her booth.

"This seat taken?" He asked politely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Jim and Bones out on the town    Jim and Bones out on the town C: Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 8:17 am

Alex took a few sips of her drink. She was studying the menu and also thinking about what songs were playing at the moment.

She liked hanging out at the bar. If there was one place to make new friends, interact and socialize that was it.

She was lost in thought when the brunette spoke. She looked up at him and the blonde with him and smiled at both of them pleasantly and politely.

"No not at all, feel free to have a seat with me, both of you."
Back to top Go down
Leonard McCoy
Commander-Doctor
Leonard McCoy

PostSubject: Re: Jim and Bones out on the town C:   Jim and Bones out on the town C: Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 7:48 pm

"Thank you m'am." Leonard sat across the booth and smiled. Now that Leonard was sitting closer his eyes caught the light and they were an amber shade of hazel.
"So what are you studying at the academy?" He eyed her as he waited for an answer. Still praying that Jim wouldn't ruin it.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Pike
Admiral
Admiral Pike

PostSubject: Re: Jim and Bones out on the town C:   Jim and Bones out on the town C: Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 8:18 pm

Pike opened the door to the bar and looked around surveying the scene.
not too loud...yet. Hmm wonder who's in here?
He spotted Leonard and

Jim straightaway, Well of coarse they are here. Pike looked up, at the
bartable. He sat at a barstool, avoiding the gaze of the cadets. He was just

here for a drink. It wasn't that he didn't like Earth alcohol it was that he had slowly but effortlessly became addicted to alien brands, but he didn't drink

that often. He sat there drinking a Cardassian Sunrise, it was a start.
Back to top Go down
Leonard McCoy
Commander-Doctor
Leonard McCoy

PostSubject: Re: Jim and Bones out on the town C:   Jim and Bones out on the town C: Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 8:25 pm

Leo saw him from the back, but it was unmistakeable who's it was...
Pike's... Captain Pike's that is. But all the seriousness that came with the Captain seemed to melt away. Leo wanted to laugh once he saw what he was drinking.
Hmm... I had no idea that was his choice of drink... he thought.
He stifled a laugh at the table, trying not get everyone to take notice. He couldn't help it if his drink choice made it easy for him to share his emotions with everyone at the table.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Pike
Admiral
Admiral Pike

PostSubject: Re: Jim and Bones out on the town C:   Jim and Bones out on the town C: Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 8:41 pm

Pike downed the drink without thought, Ugh...sissy drink need something harder... He looked at one of the barmaids this one was an Oroin. He asked her for something harder...Being Admiral did have advantages.
She placed a blue liquid in front of him, He downed it... and it burned all the way down. He winced and asked for another.
He was so tired but didn't want to show it, he was a man of a few words. He was all about facial expression, if you were hurting don't show it...For the Admiral that was his MO. Nothing was making sense right now...and he was ok with that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Jim and Bones out on the town C:   Jim and Bones out on the town C: Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 5:51 am

Alex smiled politely at the gentleman. The sunlight lightly touched her blonde hair and ocean blue eyes.

"I'm studying Diplomatic functions as my major and Medicine as my minor.
My name is Alex Taylor by the way, but you can call me Alex. Pleasure to meet you."

She caught the light hitting his eyes and liked his pleasant demeanor.

"What are you studying?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jim and Bones out on the town C:   Jim and Bones out on the town C: Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 6:17 pm

"Uh...hi! Alex.. Nice to meet you...young girl! You look..absolutely splendide...in those..short....shorts! eh.."
Jim cleared his throat after he spoke to the nice blonde. He was late to answer and he looked slightly...like an idiot! He hoped Bones wouldn't notice and death glace at him.
He looked away for a second and looked back at Alex and his friend.

"Yes, Bones, what are you studying?"

He stared at his drink a short while and drank it whole before Leonard could even answer the question.
Back to top Go down
Leonard McCoy
Commander-Doctor
Leonard McCoy

PostSubject: Re: Jim and Bones out on the town C:   Jim and Bones out on the town C: Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 3:09 am

Bones smiled when he saw that Jim was nervous, but it didn't bother him too much. It was his idea to take Jim here in the first place.
"Medicine as my major...and my minor." He raised a brow at Jim for downing the drink, "I am a doctor in training," He was looking off in another direction, but quickly continued the conversation.
"I hope to become a member of the science and medical field eventually, but I'd like to be a surgeon, there's nowhere else I can really go anyways." He eyed Jim, "If it weren't for him, I don't think I would have many friends, hell any even..." He nudged Jim and gave him a wink.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Jim and Bones out on the town   Jim and Bones out on the town C: Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 5:57 pm

Alex smiled at the gentleman with blue eyes. "Well thank you very much"

She slightly chuckled at both of them actually. Hazel eyes seemed to enjoy this a bit.

Hazel eyes: "Oh really, that's great, well we only just met but I can tell you that you seem like the kind of guy that would be perfect for the job."

She looked at blue eyes smiling. "So what about you, what's your major or your focus?"

She soon realized she couldn't keep referring to them as blue and hazel eyes.

"By the way my name is Alex, Alex Taylor, pleasure to meet you both."

She looked over at the bar for a second and noticed a silver fox gentleman sitting at the bar and almost chuckled as he went from a lighter drink to a harder one, he seemed professional yet polite from where she was sitting.

"Well it's always good to have friends, I've not had the pleasure of that just yet. But I'm hoping that will change soon." Looking at both of them smiling.
Back to top Go down
Alex Taylor
Lieutenant Commander. StarFleet Officer.
Alex Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Jim and Bones out on the town C:   Jim and Bones out on the town C: Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 12:30 am

Spock opened the bar's door and stepped in. He had wanted a relaxing time since he had finished his last mission. And, why not a human bar? It would be... different.had he thought.

So, as he was walking towards the counter, he looked around to see IF EVER he knew someone around here. That is when he stopped. He had just noticed Kirk..... and McCoy.... talking with a young lady. An undescribable feeling (at least to Spock) appeared in his stomach. But then, he quickly straightened up as if nothing happened. Though, he still decided to go right at Kirk, that human, instead of ordering a drink...

What is this?

"Hello, humans. I see you are having what seems from afar to be a good conversation... May I join in?"he said when he finally arrived next to them.
Back to top Go down
http://startrekuniverse.newstarforum.com
Leonard McCoy
Commander-Doctor
Leonard McCoy

PostSubject: Re: Jim and Bones out on the town C:   Jim and Bones out on the town C: Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 7:37 am

McCoy's jaw dropped once he caught sight of the green-blooded hobgoblin.

"Hey, how'd the mission go, it's a surprise to see you here...in this place." Leonard was surprised to see him, but very thankful nonetheless. Jim would be able to lighten up a bit more. Leo was able to pick out enough clues to know the true reason behind Jim's boredom and anger, but now, none of that mattered. He actually wanted to hug the Vulcan. But he knew enough about Vulcan culture that it may have been considered harassment. He chuckled at the thought of what Spock's face might've looked like.

"Hey Jim, look who's back!" He nudged the kid on the arm with his elbow.

"This is Spock, and I'm Leonard and that's Jim." He grinned. He was so much happier now that Jim would be okay. His best friend's happiness was very important to him. He was reckless only when it came to putting his friends first.

"Would you like to hang out sometime after class?" He asked the girl.
Back to top Go down
Alex Taylor
Alex Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Jim and Bones out on the town C:   Jim and Bones out on the town C: Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 5:21 pm

" It went as usual. Good." he added to clarify it for the humans."Yes, I know. It is just that I thought it would be...different."

He raised an eyebrow at his own statement since he knew it was kind of strange from a Vulcan. Spock was surprised to see that McCoy wasn't playing bitchy with him... which was a relief, for now. His look then switched to Jim as McCoy showed him he was there.

"Hello, Jim."he said with a slight wave of the hand and a tiny, almost imperceptible smile."And hello miss."

He nodded at the girl as though to say : I acknowledge your presence here.

"Who are you? And... what were you...talking about?"

Spock's stress....because he finally had found what was that feeling in his stomach... grew a bit more.

" Oh and, McCoy, please, be sure to keep an eye on that jaw of yours... medically speaking because I observed it slackened when I arrived. Perhaps it could be a problem."
he said while turning back to McCoy.

(( Out of character : Hi, folks! Please, I know I cannot be on the net often and I don't want to be a burden to the rp right now, but I just SO wanted to get in. Could you please be respectful and don't got up to page 3 or 4 without me ? ^^" I'd love to keep track with it.... You can rp a bit, but just be sure not to lose me on the way . And I'll try to find a pc during the next two weeks*at someone's, of course* to reply at least once Smile. Oh and I know these messages in parenthesis are almost strictly forbidden by me... but since I'm the Admin (YEAH XD) and I wanted to inform you generally... here I go Very Happy Wink! So have fun and I can't wait to rp with you a bit more Very Happy ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Jim and Bones out on the town   Jim and Bones out on the town C: Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 8:10 pm

Alex nodded at Brown eyes. Then looked at them all and smiled.

"Spock, nice name."

"Ah Jim, you must be Jim Kirk I've heard so much about." Chuckles lightly

"Leonard, ah yes you usually sit in the front row of the bio chem class I'm in."

*Looks up at Spock* "My name is Alex, Alex Taylor. Pleased to meet you Mr.Spock. We were actually just getting to know each other, and talking about our class focus. And ordering a few drinks. Would you care to join us?"

She looked at McCoy and smiled pleasantly. "Yes, yes I would enjoy hanging out after class." Writes both her number and dorm room number on a mini PADD and hands it to him. "Feel free to contact me anytime. So is it Leonard that you prefer to go by or do you have an alias or nick name you prefer being called?"

((As far as I'm concerned, of course you're welcome to join us. Sure I don't mind waiting on turns at all. Makes for a good and long roleplay. I'm enjoying it myself as well, thank you McCoy for inviting me in.))

Back to top Go down
Leonard McCoy
Commander-Doctor
Leonard McCoy

PostSubject: Re: Jim and Bones out on the town C:   Jim and Bones out on the town C: Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 6:25 am

McCoy wanted to punch the Vulcan for his last comment. He tried to be friendly and "play nice" since Spock had yet to be seen for months. His jaw clenched its usual response to Spock.

"Its fine, I'm sure of all people I would be the first to notice anything wrong." He bantered.

What a smartass... he thought. At least I tried.
He was surprised when Alex gave him her number...and dorm adress.

His eyebrow raised.

"Umm yeah, here's mine too..." He surrendered his own adress as well.

"As for a nickname... its up to Jim if he wants to share it..." He joked.

"Its Bones... and a long story to go with it if ya wanna hear it later."

He was so glad she was here, it managed to make him almost forget about Spock's comment. Somehow that Vulcan always managed to get under his skin for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Alex Taylor
Alex Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Jim and Bones out on the town C:   Jim and Bones out on the town C: Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 7:58 pm

''I am sure you would be, McCoy.''admitted Spock.''Thank you, miss.''

''I am pleased to meet you too, Miss Taylor.''
said Spock, all truthfully.''And yes, I would care to do so.''

He sat down, then looked at Alex and McCoy exchanging numbers with an eyebrow raised.

''It seems you definitely are getting to know each other...''

For those who did not know Vulcans quite well, it would appear as a simple statement. But it was in fact a joke to how quickly they were doing it...

''So, your nickname is Bones? Why...? And why is there a need for someone to have a nickname? Isn't your name already enough...?''asked Spock, curious about how someone could have such a nickname...and, why a nickname...

Plus, he had to admit, it was close to pleasant to sit with this new gal and McCoy whom he just found some...fun teasing. And Kirk..

(( Thank you! And thanks for respecting me, folks. And yes, it does make a good long role-play. Wink And by the way, since Jim yet didn't reply, we will go like this : Me, Miss Taylor then McCoy. And if someone gets in, we will just add him/her at the end of the order, same goes with Kirk. Thank you and see you next time. Wink ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Jim and Bones out on the town   Jim and Bones out on the town C: Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 11:22 pm

She smiled at Leonard as he handed his address to her and she politely took it. "Why thank you."

"Bones huh? Actually I would enjoy hearing it whenever you like." She said sweetly.

She looked at Spock as he sat down, something about his name and his demeanor looked familiar to her, but she couldn't quite figure it out. She tried not to let her gaze stay on him too long, because she knew since he was a Vulcan, that they were very observant of everything and everyone around them, that was just part of their nature. Which she of course was just fine with. She had no prejudice or anything toward anyone, that's one of the reasons she applied to Star-fleet Academy in the first place.

She lightly blinked her eyes to refocus her attention on Leonard and slightly grinned as Spock asked him about nicknames. She hadn't really thought about it like that either.

"Yes, I.. I think we are, right Leonard. I mean Bones." she replied pleasant as always with a slight chuckle. "Don't worry I'll get used to it."

She was enjoying the exchange of conversations among them all. She noticed the old style jukebox stopped playing and politely slid out of the booth. Besides she knew how men liked a little conversation amongst themselves anyway.

"I'm going to put some songs on the jukebox and head to the restroom. I'll be right back, save my seat for me fellas." She smiled at them all and very lightly patted Bones' shoulder as she walked over to the jukebox.

Back to top Go down
Leonard McCoy
Commander-Doctor
Leonard McCoy

PostSubject: Re: Jim and Bones out on the town C:   Jim and Bones out on the town C: Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 6:02 am

He felt his cheeks burn a little when she had pat him on the shoulder.

Guys... don't really like small talk, especially Vulcans. It seemed unnecessary to them, and that was one fact he remembered about Spock.

"Umm... So yeah... nicknames are a name given by someone and shared with certain people that that person is affiliated with." He pointed out.

"It shares a certain level of friendship basis with a select few people."

He remembered Spock's eyebrow raise as he exchanged numbers with Alex.

"We have different customs...it's different for each person, the swapping of numbers is kinda like getting to know someone better. It also helps both of us excell in class by studying together." He did his best to explain the situation.

"Do you listen to music Spock?" He casually folded his hands over his drink and watched Alex flip through the jukebox.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jim and Bones out on the town C:   Jim and Bones out on the town C: Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jim and Bones out on the town C:
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next