Star Trek Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Trek Universe

A role-play forum based on Star Trek the alternate universe (2009 & 2012)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal

McCoy, Alex, and the Stars

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leonard McCoy
Commander-Doctor
Leonard McCoy

McCoy, Alex, and the Stars Empty
PostSubject: McCoy, Alex, and the Stars   McCoy, Alex, and the Stars Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 2:05 am

He didn't want to waste much time, so he threw his school bag and PADD

on the nearest chair in the empty room. He grinned as he unfastened the

buttons of his regulation red uniform. McCoy's arms pulled the hem of his

shirt up and over his head. He leaned in and kissed Alex. His tongue

begged for entrance to her sweet mouth. His hands didn't falter as they

wrapped around her shirt as well.
Back to top Go down
Alex Taylor
Lieutenant Commander. StarFleet Officer.
Alex Taylor

PostSubject: Re: McCoy, Alex, and the Stars   McCoy, Alex, and the Stars Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 9:17 pm

She giggled as he grabbed her hand. She ran with him then smiled as they reached the observatory.

She watched and smiled as he began stripping right in front of her. She threw her bag over by his and kicked off her shoes.

As he leaned in to kiss her, she began to feel warm already. Her hands moved to the back of his neck and one of his shoulders pulling gently as her breathing increased and she opened her mouth letting his tongue slide in. She felt his eagerly finding hers just as her tongue found his.

She felt his hands wrapped around her shirt and she carefully broke the kiss and said what she knew he wanted to hear. "yes, please McCoy my love I want you and need you."

Her hands roamed his chest and back and her lips moved to kiss the nape of his neck. Her voice sweet yet sensuous. "Make love to me Leo, please"
Back to top Go down
http://startrekuniverse.newstarforum.com
Alex Taylor
Alex Taylor

PostSubject: Re: McCoy, Alex, and the Stars   McCoy, Alex, and the Stars Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 6:12 am

Anyone home?
Back to top Go down
Leonard McCoy
Commander-Doctor
Leonard McCoy

PostSubject: Re: McCoy, Alex, and the Stars   McCoy, Alex, and the Stars Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 10:18 pm

McCoy groaned as she pressed against him. He was already half hard and
she probably knew it too. His boots were a little harder to kick off, but he managed without so much as pulling his mouth away from hers. His teeth grazed her bottom lip while his hands found the zipper of her pants.

"God you're amazing... How could I have been so lucky to find you in that pool?" He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Alex Taylor
Alex Taylor

PostSubject: Re: McCoy, Alex, and the Stars   McCoy, Alex, and the Stars Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 5:51 am

She was already getting so lost in his kiss. How could she not, he's the sexiest man alive. She could feel he was getting aroused already which was fine because she was to. She loved the way his teeth grazed her bottom lip and let out a small gasp. Her hands found their way to his belt and she undid it, the sound of the buckle made her buds on her chest respond.

"You just got lucky my sexy fiance' and so did I. I love you so much Leonard McCoy" She chuckled a bit to and ran her fingers through his hair and leaned up just a bit to kiss him, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Leonard McCoy
Commander-Doctor
Leonard McCoy

PostSubject: Re: McCoy, Alex, and the Stars   McCoy, Alex, and the Stars Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 7:31 am

He shuddered as her fingers intertwined in his hair. He couldn't stop the
smile on his face when she started undoing his belt.

The moment was theirs…

Leonard’s hands ran beneath her skirt, toying with the hemline of her panties. He sucked in a breath and it was filled with only her scent. He pressed her to the wall while he gathered her in his arms. He then gently guided her to the surprisingly soft royal blue carpet and knelt into her.

Leonard groaned as her hips met his; they were practically naked. Only a thin layer of undergarments separated them.

Not for long… Leonard thought.
Back to top Go down
Alex Taylor
Alex Taylor

PostSubject: Re: McCoy, Alex, and the Stars   McCoy, Alex, and the Stars Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:35 am

His eyes, could melt her in one glance. The warm hazel eyes, full of love and compassion. She loved his sense of humor and his way of angst and banter with Jim and Spock and the rest. But if someone really knew Leonard, his truth was in his eyes.

She caught his smile and winked at him a bit as she finished undoing his belt and gently tugged his jeans down from him. His hands, were truly the hands of a surgeon, so precise yet full of sweet passion and caring. As he pressed her to the wall she lightly draped her arms over his shoulders.

She wanted to feel his lips again and in a moment as he was guiding her down to the carpet and as she felt his hips grinding to hers, she captured his lips in a delicate yet heated kiss.

When she pulled her head back, her hand moved to his face, she lightly caressed the side of his face and cheek with her fingertips. She smiled up at him and slowly undid her bra from the back and slid it off her shoulders, exposing her bare chest to him once again. "Am I still pleasing to the eyes my future husband?" She lightly ran her fingers along his chest, shoulders and arms. She smiled, his shirts and uniform hid his biceps well, but he was quite strong and handsome.
Back to top Go down
Leonard McCoy
Commander-Doctor
Leonard McCoy

PostSubject: Re: McCoy, Alex, and the Stars   McCoy, Alex, and the Stars Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:18 pm

"Yes Mrs. Alex McCoy..." He cooed at her. He could hear the unsnapping of
her bra like it was a gunshot.

He smiled wider. He couldn't help but stare at her supple flawless chest.

His arms gathered around her golden shoulders and he leaned in again for a kiss. He suppressed a moan when their hips touched again. He couldn't help when his hips arced into hers.

His mouth found her neck, shoulders, and everything in between.

the sounds falling from her mouth only fueled him. Leonard breathed heavily when his mouth enveloped her nipple.
Back to top Go down
Alex Taylor
Alex Taylor

PostSubject: Re: McCoy, Alex, and the Stars   McCoy, Alex, and the Stars Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 8:50 am

"Mrs. Alex McCoy.. mmm, I love hearing you say it."

She couldn't help but let her eyes trail over his body. He was so strong and handsome. sweet and loving. She was falling in love with him all over again.

As he wrapped his arms around her, it felt like the safest place in the world. She felt his hips touch hers and as he arched, she was sure he would find that her silky laced tiny panties were already wet with anticipation. She was ready whenever he was.

She let out sweet sensual gasps as she felt his lips on her skin.

"Ahh,mmm, yes my sweet Leonard" She said quietly, encouraging him to do more and responding to everything that he did.

Her hands roamed his back and sides, up the back of his neck and into his hair as his heated kisses touched her skin.

She felt her body warming just a bit and her heart beating a bit faster. "My love, forever and always."
Back to top Go down
Alex Taylor
Alex Taylor

PostSubject: Bones    McCoy, Alex, and the Stars Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 5:14 am

I miss you my love
Back to top Go down
Alex Taylor
Alex Taylor

PostSubject: Bones    McCoy, Alex, and the Stars Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 3:20 am

Here we are Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: McCoy, Alex, and the Stars   McCoy, Alex, and the Stars Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

McCoy, Alex, and the Stars
Page 1 of 1