Star Trek Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Trek Universe

A role-play forum based on Star Trek the alternate universe (2009 & 2012)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal

Alex's Quarters

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Alex

Alex's Quarters Empty
PostSubject: Alex's Quarters   Alex's Quarters Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:46 am

After arriving at the dorms, heads to hers and starts unpacking.
She didn't realize she had so much stuff.

This Academy thing was going to be something new and exciting for her, and she always liked new and exciting.
And sometimes down to earth is good as well.

She finished unpacking and started hanging up posters and stuff listening to the stereo at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Alex

Alex's Quarters Empty
PostSubject: Studying for Exams   Alex's Quarters Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 9:13 am

Alex made her way back to her dorm room after the nice relaxing yet exciting and invigorating swim at the pool. She smiled at the thoughts and conversation she had with Bones.

She went in the shower and freshened up. She came back out and made sure everything was neat and tidy, which it usually was.

She ordered out for some soda and pizza, it was scheduled to arrive within the next 15 min. She answered the door when the pizza delivery person arrived and paid him, including a good tip. She got everything ready.

She heard the door buzz/knock, she answered it and she grinned at him as she opened it. It was Bones.

"Come on in Bones, make yourself at home." She said politely.
Back to top Go down
Leonard McCoy
Commander-Doctor
Leonard McCoy

Alex's Quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex's Quarters   Alex's Quarters Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 5:45 am

"Thank you" He said as he stepped in. He noted her freshly showered appearance,

"You smell nice." He complimented. He noticed the pizza box right away.

"Is that real food?!" He exclaimed, "Not from the replicator?" He eyed it.
"What's your favorite kind?" He folded his hands, "May I have a seat?"
Back to top Go down
Alex

Alex's Quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex's Quarters   Alex's Quarters Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 5:56 am

She smiled as he came in. "Thank you"

Chuckling lightly. "Yes, It's real food, not that imitation replicated stuff. Feel free to dig in and enjoy yourself."

She grinned lightly. "Oh my favorite kind is meat lovers, which is what that is. A combination of canadian bacon, pepperoni, sausage and beef on a hand-tossed crust with extra cheese."

She motioned for the large brown suede leather couch. "Of course have a seat, you can use the coffee table if you like to set your plate on."

She went to the fridge and grabbed the soda. "So would you like soda or something harder to drink?"

She was pleased he was here, she welcomed the company.
Back to top Go down
Leonard McCoy
Commander-Doctor
Leonard McCoy

Alex's Quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex's Quarters   Alex's Quarters Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 6:53 am

"'Darlin' you read my mind!" He was quite excited that her favorite was the same as his, meatlovers.

"Its the best flavor ever invented, I don't know why they bother putting a thing called 'vegtables' on something as good as this." He heard her ask if he'd wanted anything harder...

"Naa soda of any kind is perfectly fine." He smiled. He took a slice of heaven and shoved half of it in his mouth.

"You have to tell me what you do for fun, don't tell me nothin''cause I know that's a cop out." He winked.

"Oh the note... from class?" He hid his hand behind his back, "Remember it?"
He tried to hide his mischievious grin, but to no avail.

"I hope you don't get upset if a guy spends money on ya." He grinned wider.

"Besides, you'll need a little something for our next gettogether."

"Close your eyes..." He asked.
Back to top Go down
Alex

Alex's Quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex's Quarters   Alex's Quarters Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 10:27 am

"You're studying to be a doctor, one of your best friends is Jim Kirk and from what I hear from some of the other cadet's your from Georgia, so I figured that meatlovers pizza was your favorite to." Chuckles lightly

"I'm a Dr.Pepper kind of gal myself. Hope you don't mind." Brings him a can of it and gently hands it to him.

"I like doing just about anything for fun." Chuckles "Dining out, dancing, going for walks and that sort of thing. Of course other stuff like horseback riding, four wheeling and whatever I'm in the mood for. *Laughs*

"Yes, of course I remember."

"No not at all." *She smiles at him

"Oh ok" She closes her eyes a few moment.....
Back to top Go down
Leonard McCoy
Commander-Doctor
Leonard McCoy

Alex's Quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex's Quarters   Alex's Quarters Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 8:44 am

"I hope your not opposed to a man buying something nice for you."

He placed a off white cowboy hat that had a pale pink brim in her hands.

"You'll need this for our date." He added with a smile.

"Miss Alex Talor, would you accompany me on a trip to the ranch?" He looked up at her pleadingly.
Back to top Go down
Alex

Alex's Quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex's Quarters   Alex's Quarters Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 8:58 am

"No, I don't mind at all" Sweet smiling at him still with her eyes closed.

She felt something and it felt like a hat and she opened her eyes and it was. She grinned from ear to ear at him. "Oh Bones, you're so sweet it's beautiful, thank you."

A date, did he say a date. Her smile felt like it was both inside and out.

She grinned and playfully winked and in a cute southern belle voice as she delicately put the hat on he gave her. "Why I'd be most delighted to accompany you on a trip to the ranch for our date Mister Leonard McCoy."

She curtsied just to be cute about it and smiled at him. "I'd love to Bones"

Back to top Go down
Leonard McCoy
Commander-Doctor
Leonard McCoy

Alex's Quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex's Quarters   Alex's Quarters Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 7:24 am

Leonard gave a grin that was stupidly huge. It then turned slightly devious.

"Don't expect to be going to class tommorow." He winked.
He watched her eat her pizza then he'd actually thought about what he was eating.

"I'll have to eat a salad everyday this week." He hinted.

"You almost done?" He finished his slice, " I have another little something for you." He said.
Back to top Go down
Alex

Alex's Quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex's Quarters   Alex's Quarters Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 9:04 pm

"Oh is that so" She grinned and winked right back at him.

"Hey, we both will. I gotta keep this girlish figure you know." She chuckled lightly. "Though I do have to say if you don't mind that I find you athletically fit."

She finishes her slice and takes a drink of her pop and wipes her mouth delicately. "Yes I am"

She smiles at him "You do, you're going to end up spoiling me Bones"
Back to top Go down
Leonard McCoy
Commander-Doctor
Leonard McCoy

Alex's Quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex's Quarters   Alex's Quarters Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 12:00 am

"You wouldn't be opposed to a foot rub would you?" He kindly offered.

"You'll need a stress reducer before tommorow." He added. He finished his Dr. Pepper and set it on the table.

"Advice from your doctor..." He winked.
Back to top Go down
Alex

Alex's Quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex's Quarters   Alex's Quarters Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 7:30 am

She almost spit out her pop but smiled.

"A foot rub?" Grinning.

"I've never been asked that before. I would be just fine with it."

"Are you sure you want to, I'm pretty ticklish when it comes to my feet." *Giggling lightly.*

"I would be honored Bones, thank you."

"And if you wouldn't mind I would be honored to give you a back-rub." Smiling pleasantly.
Back to top Go down
Leonard McCoy
Commander-Doctor
Leonard McCoy

Alex's Quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex's Quarters   Alex's Quarters Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 12:23 am

He gently took her shoe off and placed her foot on his knee.

"You know, there are a lot of different muscles in the human foot." He stated.
He ran his hand around the back of her ankle.

"This is called the Achilles tendon for example," He firmly ran his thumbs down.

"The Calcaneus goes right below your foot, where the heel is." He kneaded his palms up slowly.
"Perouneus Longus, usually where it tickles the most, oh and the part where I get kicked in the head some of the time if I continue to do this." He joked.

"But if you rub firm enough, it won't tickle as much." He glided his fingers up and to the side of her foot.

"The part where the bone protrudes is called the Fibula Retinaculum, usually where you scrape yourself if you do tend to fall off a horse." He moved his hands from the sides of her foot towards the top. Leonard leaned in an felt her foot become slightly less tense.

"Relax darlin' I'm trying to make this feel good, I can't do that if you keep tensing up and gettin' all ticklish with me." He mentored.

"The top is known as the Lateral melleolus, and right below is the Peroneus brevis." He thought of something she might enjoy hearing.

"You know if a man ever tries to attack you from behind you usually stomp on the top of his foot don't you?" He gestured.

"That's how you'll remember the Peroneus brevim." He joked.

"Hope I don't bore you with all this," He continued massaging her foot.

Much to his own surprise he figured he might ask.

"Do you have any nail polish?" He was studying her toes... cute toes at that. It had made him smile

"I mean you know if I can repair a person that's had a heart transplant or tissue restructuring, surely I have steady enough hands to paint you toes?" He questioned.

"What color would you like sweetheart?"
Back to top Go down
Alex

Alex's Quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex's Quarters   Alex's Quarters Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 3:55 am

"Oh really, I would love to hear about it." She said smiling.

She giggled a little as he went up the base of her foot, as she was quite ticklish. And lucky for him she didn't kick him in the head as he suggested some might.

She sighed in sweet content a time or two as she watched and listened to him. Always smiling and pleasant. So very glad for the company especially him.

When he moved his hand back up she tensed and chuckled. "Sorry can't help it, I told you I was ticklish."

"Oh really, I didn't know that, thank you for telling me. I'll know that now if I ever have to do that in an attack."

"No, not at all. I find it quite interesting actually."

She chuckled lightly. "Leonard McCoy you are definitely spoiling me. A girl could get used to this."

"Yes, I do have some nail polish. I would be delighted if you want to do that. Oh let me see, I think some deep pink with a little sparkle in it would be fine. I have some in the bathroom in the top drawer by the sink as well as some cotton balls and nail polish remover, just in case."

She smiled at him and let her hand brush over his gently. "You're a sweet gentleman McCoy. I like you."

Back to top Go down
Leonard McCoy
Commander-Doctor
Leonard McCoy

Alex's Quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex's Quarters   Alex's Quarters Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 3:15 am

He felt her hand against his.

"I like you too." He smiled.

"Don't get up, just stay there, I need to spoil you some more." He chuckled lightly. He then shuffled through her things in the bathroom and collected all the supplies. He then strode over towards her. He knelt down and took her foot again. He carefully applied the first coat and then meticulously observed his work.

"Perfect." he nodded. He continued his work and finshed all the toes in a matter of seconds.

"You know I might consider making a side job of this... of course just for you." He beamed.

He rubbed her other foot and painted the toes on that one too.

"Careful not to mess them up, where do you want me?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Alex

Alex's Quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex's Quarters   Alex's Quarters Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 4:59 am

She chuckled lightly as well when he said that.

He moved so fast and with such precision she almost missed it. He was also so very gentle and delicate with her. She smiled as she admired his work. "Wonderful, you did an excellent job"

"Oh really, well feel free to come and paint my toes anytime you wish." Smiling widely.

She giggled again as he rubbed her other foot, she was still extremely ticklish. "Careful there now"

She admired his work on painting her toes again. "Good job Bones, you're hired" Lightly chuckling.

"oh I won't" She let her feet dry first of course.

"Wherever you would feel most comfortable, on the couch or on my bed. Although I can work better from the bed and it would be more comfortable for both of us." She gently said as she took a last sip of her soda then motioned where the bed was.
Back to top Go down
Leonard McCoy
Commander-Doctor
Leonard McCoy

Alex's Quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex's Quarters   Alex's Quarters Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 6:42 am

"Okay then if it's better for then I pick... ooh this is a toughy." He joked.

"Bed it is." He smiled.

"So should I sit up, lay face flat, how are we gonna do this?" He eyed her.

"I know I have to do this..." He paused.

He tugged at the collar of his shirt and neatly undid the buttons of the flannel material. He felt a wave of heat reach his face. He knew that he was in good shape, but his southern modesty he grew up with had never left him. He looked down as it slid down his shoulders. He let out a nervous laugh. It was just a back rub. Though the thought of her touching him made his nerves heighten.

Heart rate is increasing, trying to prevent panic attack... no no... the electromagnetic neurons transmitting higher level of electric activity... fuck!

The doctor side of his brain failed to calm him. He just waited for her to go ahead.
Back to top Go down
Alex

Alex's Quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex's Quarters   Alex's Quarters Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 4:09 pm

"Oh I just bet it's a toughie" lightly snickered and smiled.

"I want you to lie on your stomach comfortably."

She led him to her bed area and raised an eyebrow as he removed his shirt. She had a feeling that a man like him would be nervous about such matters. Because even if he was studying to be a doctor, that did not mean he would be the best patient or want anyone to see him unclothed.

She smiled at him as he finally dropped his shirt. "Very handsome McCoy" She said just a bit nervously, not just for him but this was actually the first time a man was in her dorm room, let alone with his shirt off.

"Now don't be nervous, I promise I won't bite, and I will only do this for you no one else so consider yourself privileged."

She smiled lightly and motioned for him to lay on the bed. She turned on some ambient music to help set the relaxation tone for the room.

She crawled up on the bed on her knees next to his side and gently rubbed her soft delicate hands together to warm them a little. "Now I want you to just breathe normally and relax." And with a gentle but firm touch she gently messaged the base of his neck and sides of his neck.

Back to top Go down
Leonard McCoy
Commander-Doctor
Leonard McCoy

Alex's Quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex's Quarters   Alex's Quarters Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 11:04 pm

He gasped when he felt her hands on his neck.

"Sorry... I'm not used to letting others touch me." He admitted.

"Mff." He muttered when she started on the side of his neck. He was insanely tense right now, but he took a deep breath and eased his head down against the pillow.

"Feels nice." He complimented. He listen to the soft tones of the ambience. He let himself fall into a trance-like state. He'd never felt this comfortable since he was a kid.

"Thankyou for this." He added.

He liked how soft her hands were, but he didn't underestimate the power they held. He was pretty sure she could knock a grown man out. He chuckled lightly.
Back to top Go down
Alex

Alex's Quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex's Quarters   Alex's Quarters Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 11:03 pm

She smiled. "It's perfectly alright, some do and some don't. But you have nothing to fear from me, I like you so therefore I won't hurt you."

"Thank you and your welcome"

She slowly and carefully messaged each shoulder blade being sure to give plenty of attention.

Moving down very slowly on either side of his spine messaging gently. She could feel the knots of tension he had in different places so far and on those spots she stayed and worked them out.

She gently messaged his sides now and rib cage. Then started messaging his lower back.

"Bones how are you feeling so far?"
Back to top Go down
Leonard McCoy
Commander-Doctor
Leonard McCoy

Alex's Quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex's Quarters   Alex's Quarters Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 6:36 am

"Perfect..." He mouthed. It hadn't occured to him how stressed he had been until he felt her hands cure him. He even let out a gasp as her hands went down his spine. He knew she was being nice, but he couldn't help think of something more.

"Is there anything else you would like to do after we're done?" He politely asked her.
Back to top Go down
Alex

Alex's Quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex's Quarters   Alex's Quarters Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 5:44 pm

She gently but firmly messaged his lower back then moved over to message each hip as well.

"Did you have something in mind?"

She wondered if he was thinking the same thing she was. She had been kind of wondering what it would be like to touch his lips with hers but was unsure if he wanted that as well.

She moved to gently message his shoulders and neck again.
Back to top Go down
Leonard McCoy
Commander-Doctor
Leonard McCoy

Alex's Quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex's Quarters   Alex's Quarters Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 6:22 am

He felt his insides clench as her hands reached his hips. He felt something he hadn't in a long time. When she started repeating her routine he stopped her. He leaned up and looked into her eyes.

"You know this could be considered our second date if you think about it." He grinned. He wanted her... all of her, but he wouldn't rush anything.
He leaned closer to her. His broad frame filling the space between them.

"You're perfect..." He said, his voice smoothing over his words. He leaned in and kissed her. It was with more force than he intended, but that the way he wanted it. He pulled her closer annd deepened the kiss. Juging the fact that she didn't jerk away he knew she wanted it.

>Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alex

Alex's Quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex's Quarters   Alex's Quarters Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 10:21 pm

She stopped when he did. As he looked into her eyes she looked back at him.

As he leaned in closer her breath quickened a bit. "Yes I think so."

Her eyes softened but with the slightest hint of passion one look that only he would be able to recognize from now on. That little spark.

No she did not resist in fact she welcomed their first kiss. She opened her mouth slightly inviting him in.

Very Happy

(Their first kiss Yes, I'm so excited. lol)
Back to top Go down
Leonard McCoy
Commander-Doctor
Leonard McCoy

Alex's Quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex's Quarters   Alex's Quarters Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 3:11 am

He felt her soft pillow lips against his own. Her mouth gently parted for him. Heat burned his face as he felt her do this. He knew that spark...

And it shook him to the core...

He couldn't help but smile through the kiss, it felt as if his whole world had been blinded by this moment. He couldn't even think, only feel.

He explored her mouth with his tongue. He liked the strange newness of it. She felt warm in his arms as he ran a hand down her back. He even let out a small moan as the moment slipped past him.

He was kissing an angel...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alex's Quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex's Quarters   Alex's Quarters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alex's Quarters
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next