Star Trek Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Trek Universe

A role-play forum based on Star Trek the alternate universe (2009 & 2012)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal

Alex's Quarters

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Alex

Alex's Quarters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex's Quarters   Alex's Quarters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 8:43 am

She welcomed Leo's kiss. His tongue inside her mouth exploring. She gently let her tongue grace along his gently dancing together.

His lips so..oh there weren't words to describe it. Hot, spicy and sexy. His mouth like the very essence of passion.

The universe fell away as he kissed her. She never felt anything like this before.

As he ran his hand down her back and she heard that gentle moan. She couldn't help but run a hand gently down his arm and let out a gentle moan of her own under her breath.

She was kissing paradise...
Back to top Go down
Leonard McCoy
Commander-Doctor
Leonard McCoy

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Quarters   Alex's Quarters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 1:52 am

He didn't want the kiss to ever end. But his body required something called oxygen and he slowly reluctantly pulled away. But as he took a deep breath he kissed her soft cheek. Leo nuzzled her neck and drank in the deep floral scent of her. He took her hand in his and kissed the top of it.

He admired her hands and turned them over and gave the other side a tender kiss as well. His hazel eyes felt golden right now. He new that eyes shifted different shades depending on the emotions a person emits.

He didn't need to guess what color his eyes were, he just felt pure intoxicating happiness right now. He looked up at her, watched her feathered lashes peek up at him through the most amazing blue eyes.

That deep sated spark didn't seem to diminish when they weren't kissing. In fact, to him it had just intensified.

He laid back on the bed and lied next to her, intertwined their fiingers together as he watched her smile more.

He had no desire to rush anything, not with her. Leonard knew this, deep in his mind. But he didn't want to leave either. He never read any rules about dorm occupancy, unless it was shared.

He smirked and laughed a bit as his body took up most of the petite bed in her room. He scooted towards the edge though, not to be anything greedy. He wanted more, just keeping his face plastered to hers all night would've been sheer perfection.

"Why don't you have wings?" He cooed, and batted his lashes at her. He couldn't hide the big smile either.

He felt high off her, as if she was something otherworldly and unreal. He noticed the golden glow of her skin and the dappled shadows casted from the light source in the room. Her shimmery flaxen hair was silk in his fingers as he touched it. Her long sinewy legs were perfect and flawless, he of course noticed. But her most striking feature... had to be the eyes. It was like the ocean at night. Deep sapphire blue that faded into opal where the light caught them along with electric blue rivets that erupted from the middle of the dark blue. There was so much color, her eyes weren't just any shade of blue...

He felt graced to be with her.

He let out a deep sigh as he leaned in and kissed her forehead.

(A lot I know, but couldn't help to let Leo ramble Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Quarters   Alex's Quarters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 6:36 pm

She didn't want the kiss to end either but knew that she had to so they could both at least breath. As he nuzzled her she let out a delicate gasp, he was wonderful already. She smiled as he kissed her hand.

She enjoyed his sweet tender kisses. Her eyes met his and noticed they changed color just a bit and she hoped that it was because he was pleased. Her eyes she knew were smiling in their own way and most likely had a small sparkle in them. They usually did when she was very happy and she was.

As he laid back and she lied next to him intertwining their fingers she secretly hoped that time would just stop and they could stay in this moment for as long as they wanted.

She didn't wish to rush anything either. She could tell she could most likely fall in love with him it scared her for a moment but that moment faded as fast as it came because she could tell already that he seemed the type that was a one woman kind of man. As was she, a one man kind of woman.

At the moment she didn't care about rules as far as she was concerned it didn't matter right now. Not like each room was checked all the time anyway. That rarely happened.

She smiled as he scooted over she didn't mind at all. She could stay like this forever next to him and be perfectly happy. She didn't want this night to ends.

With her other hand she lightly caressed his face and smiled sweetly at him. "I could ask you the same thing."

She took a moment to look at him now not as a fellow cadet but as a woman to a man. He was strikingly handsome no doubt about it. His hair short but not too short. His hazel eyes that seemed to change some at different moods he was in. Those eyebrows of his, whenever he raised one or both of them was so erotic. His broad frame made her feel safe and protected. That southern draw perfect and his voice especially when it was gentle low and quiet almost gave her goosebumps. She liked everything, every detail about him.

She felt honored to be in his arms. She gently ran a hand along his chest a bit and his neck. Looking deep into his eyes she leaned in and kissed him tenderly.

(Me either. I love it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Leonard McCoy
Commander-Doctor
Leonard McCoy

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Quarters   Alex's Quarters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 6:44 am

Leo was embracing her once again. Her lips sought his once more, he welcomed it, always would.

"This must make you m' lady doesn't it darlin'?" He smiled. He knew that he was far too gone in their relationship to even consider stopping. He was in love and he knew it, but from the look on her face he could say she had fallen just as hard for him as well.

He loved her even more for that. When Leo did something, he put his whole heart into it.

He leaned against her again, this time leaning over her. He searched her eyes for a minute. Leonard leaned in and kissed her, a little fiercer this time. When he pulled back his lips were curved into a rather large smile. He came down again and kissed her face, cheeks, neck, everywhere. He practically smothered her with quick kisses.
He nibbled slightly on her neck, enjoying the golden softness of her flawless skin.

"Oh Lord." He muttered.

(Note to self: Read entire post before replying! For a minute Leo thought she bit him! 8O XD Lol)
Back to top Go down
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Quarters   Alex's Quarters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 5:29 pm

She returned the kiss with tenderness and joy. She would delight in any touch or word from him.

"I would be honored beyond word's to be your girl Bones, so yes it does. And this must make you my man." She smiled at him and yes she was in love with Leonard McCoy." She's not the kind to just fall in love with the first man she sees, no she must know him. She trusts Leo and feels safe with him.

Her blue eyes met his searching as well. She returned the kiss with a little intensity this time. She smiled at him and ran a finger along his lips as he smiled widely at her. Surely a man like him knew what she wanted to say by her actions without even saying them. But she knew soon her heart would want her to say those three words.

She ran her hands along his back and arms a bit and gasped a little as he nibbled on her neck. She liked this all of this.

She looked at him a moment. "Something wrong?" *She was actually hoping something was really right.*

(muwwaahha. It's ok Oh this is going good. woohoo)
Back to top Go down
Leonard McCoy
Commander-Doctor
Leonard McCoy

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Quarters   Alex's Quarters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 11:22 pm

He felt her finger tease his lips, he couldn't help but take it between his teeth. He gently bit down, smiling. Indeed he wanted her. He felt her eyes on him.

Leonard leaned in and kissed her more, harder this this. He groaned against her lips as the bedcovers rumpled beneath them. He stradled her and ran his hands through her golden hair and kissed her, parting her lips with his own. He loved the way she tasted.

"Mmm." He wanted to drown in her essence.

"I think I'm in love..." He admitted. He gazed at he through half-lidded hazel eyes. He kissed her again.
Back to top Go down
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Quarters   Alex's Quarters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 12:42 am

She smiled at him and licked her lips a bit as he bit down on her finger. Oooo there's a bit more to him than what she knows already. She had a feeling she was going to enjoy finding out.

As he leaned in and kissed her she found one of her hands automatically going to his back caressingly. She liked the bit of force at which he kissed her she moaned gently in response.

As he ran his fingers through his hair and straddled her, she ran her fingers through his hair and cupped the back of his neck.

She smiled at him as he said those words. She returned the kiss.

When the kiss broke. "I think I'm falling in love with you to. I also have something important to tell you darlin."

Back to top Go down
Leonard McCoy
Commander-Doctor
Leonard McCoy

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Quarters   Alex's Quarters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 7:11 am

He shuddered as her hands went 'round his back and then pulled him down by the back of his neck. He smiled at her words. He stiffened slightly at the audible moan that escaped her lips.

"Glad to hear it darlin'." He teased.

"Oh?" He tensed, "and what's that love?" He growled in her ear.

His eyes darkened slightly as he took in the sight of her.

decadent... he thought.
Back to top Go down
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Quarters   Alex's Quarters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 5:40 pm

Everything he was doing was wonderful. By now as far as she was concerned the rest of the world fell away and it was just the two of them.

The way he growled in her ear sent a shiver down her body a little she was sure he could probably feel it. Oh he was definitely turning her on she really liked this not rushing thing. The build-up and foreplay is very intense and perfect. He is perfect.

As he looked her over again, she looked at his body as well his broad frame making her feel so safe and protected and now loved. He gives the hottest and spicy kisses so delicious and one is never enough. She smiled a little at that thought.

She gently pulled his shoulders so that they were cheek to cheek once again and gently spoke these words that she would never tell anyone else.

"Bones my love. When we are ready, I want you to be my first because darling, I'm a virgin." Those last three words almost trembled from her lips as she spoke them. The most important secret of her life now revealed but she felt safe knowing that he knew.

And whether it be tonight or whenever she indeed was comfortable with losing her virginity to the man she loves and who loves her in return, Leonard McCoy

(Surpise-he he- Wink )
Back to top Go down
Leonard McCoy
Commander-Doctor
Leonard McCoy

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Quarters   Alex's Quarters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 1:29 am

"You're perfect for me and do you know why?" He beamed.

He fastened a scarf around her eyes and sat her up.

"I wish I could say the same for myself, but it couldn't get any better than this." He cooed.

Leonard slipped something cold around her ring finger.

"Something blue." He whispered in her ear. "To match those impossibly blue eyes," He added. He kissed his way across the back of her neck and gently tugged her shirt off. Leonard left a trail of warm kisses down her spine. He felt every breath she took, every shudder she made.

'I thought you would like a promise ring." He kissed her hand and trailed his lips down the length of her arm. He took a deep breath of her, her gold hair dusting across his face as he nuzzled her.
His body was a live-wire right now. The doctor unclasped her brassier and glided it off her shoulders, replacing the straps with kisses. He bit the lobe of her ear.
"Mmm..." He groaned. His hands found her perfect hips and clasped on.
His hands dipped below her waistline and teased her. Using his fingers to touch the sensitive areas just below her navel.

"Be my wife..." It was not a question. He removed the scarf from her perfect face.

(Surprise back! XD)
Back to top Go down
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Quarters   Alex's Quarters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 6:39 am

"Please tell me" She smiled

She smiled a little when he put the scarf around her eyes.

"It's alright Leo I don't mind at all."

She felt something round and cold go on her finger and she grinned when he said it was blue. She knew it was a ring at that point but she wasn't sure what kind maybe his class ring or something.

As he removed her shirt she let out a sweet but nervous breath. She tilted her head slightly as he kissed her neck. She let out a few gasps as his hot Georgia lips made their way down her spine, she shivered just a little.

"A promise ring?", "Oh Leo my darling love thank you."

When he removed her bra hoping he liked what he saw. She was gasping a bit as his hands explored her body.

When his fingers met her sensitive areas she moaned slightly.

When she heard his words and he removed the scarf, she looked into his eyes and smiled.

"Oh Leo my darling yes, I will be your wife"

She leaned up smiling and kissed him.

"Do whatever you want with me Leo, I love you."
Back to top Go down
Leonard McCoy
Commander-Doctor
Leonard McCoy

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Quarters   Alex's Quarters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 7:39 am

"Darlin' you're all mine." He voiced as his hands pressed against her ribs. His hands traced across her firm breasts and he felt her nipples harden. Leo's tongue ran across her her collarbone and he then grazed it with his teeth. He crossed her over his lap.

He was on top of her now, enthralled by her perfect tan, his gaze traveled hungrily across her bare torso.

"All mine." He said again. He kissed her neck and pressed harder with each one until his mouth was covering her nipple. He didn't forget the other one, moving across her chest, he tasted the other one. Leonard licked and sucked each one, giving equal attention to both. His tongue trailed lower, he watched every expression cross her features.

He sat up and grabbed her hips and pulled her closer. The hardness clearly straining against his pants. He saw her eyes wander for a moment. He was smiling even bigger.

"I'll take those!" He unbuttoned her pants and tugged them off. He laughed when he heard a few stitches rip.

"I can fix that." He added with a laugh. His gaze wandered across her panties.

"Let me just wipe my chin off a bit." He smiled as his hands survey the contours of her body. He kissed right above her panties and lifted her leg across his shoulder.

Damn he would savor every moment of this...

He trailed kisses up her leg as he massaged her inner thigh.

(Very Happy Let Leo know what color those panties are!)
Back to top Go down
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Quarters   Alex's Quarters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 8:03 pm

She smiled at him as he spoke those words. "Yes I am Bones" she gently replied with both love and sweet surrender.

She gasped as he touched her breasts and moaned slightly as he grazed his teeth along her flesh.

She kissed his forehead as he moved closer to her breasts and let out a passionate moan as he explored her breasts.

She grinned as his strong arms and hands pulled her closer. "I think you kind of like this." She said playfully as he seemed to enjoy man-handling her body a little but she loved it.

She lightly snickered at his words. "Don't worry about it, just come here and be my Dr. Love" She grinned at that.

As he finished undressing her except for her black lace panties she just smiled eyes sparkling.

She was nervous a bit but it didn't show because he was so sweet and gentle with her. She could tell there was also a hidden deeply passionate side to him and she kind of knew that she would see that side of him now.

His touch so sensual and erotic. A woman's fantasy come to life and doing this with her. Oh could there be anyone more perfect.

"I love you Bones" she said lightly as he kissed her young innocent flesh above her panties and her inner thigh.

(Oh this is so very good)
Back to top Go down
Leonard McCoy
Commander-Doctor
Leonard McCoy

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Quarters   Alex's Quarters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 3:34 am

McCoy's eyes darted down to her panties... black huh?

"I like that." He smirked. He leaned in and clenched the sideband of her panties with his teeth and slowly slid them down. He stalled once he reached her perfect thighs. Wihtout hesitation he tore into the delicate fabric with a rip.

He laughed... His gaze traveled up her body slowly. He growled and pounced on her. He left wet kisses all over her.
Everything about her was perfect, she was glowing all over, he was just begining...

His tongue trailed down and he slowly stroked around the spot he was interested in. He leaned down lower and went for it. He parted her legs and gently rubbed her crowned jewel. He laved his tongue between her lips.

"Mmm fuck..." He moaned into her. She smelled amazing, absolutely everywhere. He flicked his thumb over her sweet spot. McCoy's skilled fingers thrummed against her soft flesh. He was tatsing her yet again,

never enough... he though.

He dipped a single digit against her, teasing her, seeing how far she would make it.

He was just getting started.
Back to top Go down
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Quarters   Alex's Quarters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 5:55 am

"I'm glad that you do" She replied delicately

"Ah" A slight gasp left her lips when he ripped her panties in half as he removed them. She was now fully naked in front of him for the first time.

The sounds of lips kissing on bare flesh filled the room. She ran her hands along his body and thru his hair as much as she could. "Oh I love this and I love you."

His touch was magnificent she never felt anything like it before.

Her sweet innocent untouched spot was now about to be by the man she loves and by the most skilled kind of man to do it, an upcoming Doctor.

"yes" that one sweet word escaped her lips. "Make this a night to remember my love."

She was a bit nervous and scared but oh so excited all at the same time. He was perfect and she trusted him.

She loved everything about him, his touch, his looks, his voice, the way he feels.

Things that never happened to her body before were now happening, things she never felt were there. Her nipples hardened on their own as he tongued her sweet tender flesh with his hot Georgia tongue.

"Remember darlin I'm untouched until now just be careful." She knows he can tease her with his fingers without breaking the heyman.

Erotic moans of passion and pleasure slowly start coming from her lips.

"mmm oh darlin I've never felt anything like this before I love it and you're perfect."
Back to top Go down
Leonard McCoy
Commander-Doctor
Leonard McCoy

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Quarters   Alex's Quarters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 12:32 am

"I wouldn't dare dream of tarning this little godess." He kissed her stomach as his fingers delved a little deeper.

He groaned as he heard her make sweet music with that soft voice of hers.

It was ecstasy...

His entire field work was wrapped around being gentle, his hands ever so steady worked circles until he found that spot.

"Only two inches in my sweet." He felt prove of her innocence. He would do anything for her. His other hand massaged higher to the more sensitive area. But he worked them together in perfect unison. He tongue found its way back to taste her once more. He enjoyed all the little sounds she made. He made an effort not to focus solely on one area though. He didn't want to overstimulate her quite yet.

He leaned up slightly and opened his flannel and pulled the black shirt abouve his head. He then uncerimoniously kicked off his shoes and wriggled out of his pants.

McCoy''s hands went for her hips again. He kissed her sweet mouth again, pushing her against the pillow. His hands cupped her perfect chest. His thumbs ran over the sentive tips. Her neck was pressed against his teeth, though he didn't bite down.

"Beautiful maiden... you taunt me so." He teased. Though he felt his own arousal press against her thigh. He shuddered on top of her, fully enjoying the sensation.

"I can't wait to marry you love." He went through a frenzy of kissing her face all over. His warm hands trailed down her stomach and then he gripped her rear.
He was panting, not from tireing, but from her scent. He never fathomed how she good she smelled with clothes on, but it was even better with absolutley none.
He breathed in her scent, her hair falling in his face.

He groaned against her ear. His hands touched the sensitive areas of the inside of her arms as he placed then above her head in sweet surrender.
McCoy gingerly led his hands and teased the skin right beside her chest with his fingertips.
His mouth met hers again in a fierce kiss.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Quarters   Alex's Quarters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 3:01 am

She smiled a bit and let out a delicate gasp as she felt his lips on her stomach and his fingers in her.

She couldn't help it she had to what he was doing felt so good she just had to relax and let a few moans escape her lips. They were filled with sensual passion. "Leonard" His name escaped her lips in an erotic tone that she never spoke before as he worked magic with his hands and fingers on her.

She watched him undress and drank in every detail of his body. He definitely was handsome. She remembered how he looked in the pool but this was different because this was intimacy. She smiled sweetly at him in approval.

As he brought his hands to her hips again and moved to kiss her she returned the kiss with a hint of intense passion. His hands on her chest and the erotic sensation she felt from his thumbs caused a sweet gasp and pant to escape her lips. Her neck was a sensitive or trigger spot for her and he seemed to know how to work magic there as well.

"Handsome gentleman.. you are wonderful" She delicately replied. She could feel his hardness against her leg and a sight shiver of goosebumps went through her body and her heart skipped a beat at the thought of what he had.

"Me either my darling. I can't wait to become your wife." As he kissed her all over she breathed in his particular scent. She felt like she could become intoxicated with all these sights, sounds, smells and sensations.

As he guided her hands above her head she let out a sensual moan of sweet surrender. "Yes Leonard my love, I'm yours all yours." She said in surrender and returned the kiss with intense passion and memorized every detail of this moment in time.
Back to top Go down
Leonard McCoy
Commander-Doctor
Leonard McCoy

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Quarters   Alex's Quarters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 5:58 am

He loved the way she beckoned to his touch.

Thae way his name rolled off her tongue...

He shuddered again, his lips wetting her neck as his teeth grazed the soft flesh.

His hands, both of them, were touching, feeling their way around her soft velvetly folds.

"Oh God..." He muttered in her ear. He went in slow sensual circles with all ten of his fingers. He wanted her to come...

Wetness gathered between his fingers as he brought then to his lips.

"Mmm..." He grinned. His eyes burned into hers. The room seemed like a memory to him right now. Her scent was all over him.

He pressed a digit into her soft folds again, probing deeper this time.

All the while adding two more digits.

God she was tight... He didn't expect anything less, but he was still surprised.
Back to top Go down
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Quarters   Alex's Quarters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 6:43 am

"Oh Leo darlin I love you so much" She needed to say it. She kissed his cheek.

Letting out soft gentle moans of pleasure as his hands and fingers explored her heat. She closed her eyes a moment as he used all his fingers to explore her.

She heard his voice and then watched him as he tasted her wetness. His eyes full of lust, love and hunger. She liked it and knew that she was going to be the only one to see him like this now as soon they would be husband and wife and she smiled a little at that thought.

She brought her lips to his and kissed him feverishly and as he put three of his fingers back inside her.

Suddenly she felt a sensation coming over her that she never felt before it was tingly and sensual and seemed to call on every sensation in her body. "Oh my darling something is happening and it feels so good, all I can feel is don't stop, please. Oh Darlin what am I feeling." She thought maybe this was going to be her first time cumming but she never felt it before but knew he would probably know as well as an up and coming physician. She was glad her first time cumming and her soon her virginity were going to be taken by the man she loves and the one she is going to be married to. She let out a few soft moans trying to hold on to this sensation, excited and yet almost scared to let it go. She needed to relax.
Back to top Go down
Leonard McCoy
Commander-Doctor
Leonard McCoy

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Quarters   Alex's Quarters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 12:47 am

Leonard felt her tighten around his fingers. He knew she was feeling the white heat coil in her lower stomach. He pressed on, feeling it spiral up deep inside her. Every sound that dripped from her sweet mouth was intoxicating him.
Her natural scent filled his lungs as he watched her cheeks burn; Her voice trailed off into moans. He was getting harder and harder with each soft sound. He growled and pulled her legs over his shoulders and worked his hands faster until she arched into his touch.

The look on her face was beyond anything McCoy could fathom as beautiful. Once he heard those words he'd smiled.

He was her first...

He'd never let her forget it either.

His mouth trailed scorching hot kisses across her chest while his fingers delved into her wet core.

The "O" expression of her mouth and those delicate eyebrows that arced up as if they were pleading him on. His own heat pressed against her, now that he'd moved their bodies ever closer. He felt the golden down soft between his fingers as he found her g-spot.

Alex was reeling... McCoy watched as she bit down on her bottom lip in anticipation for the onslaught of pleasure he had been giving her.

Her hands reached aimlessly for something to grab. McCoy leaned in against her, forming his body to hers as best as humanly possible. Her hands clasped onto his shoulders as he started grinding against her in the heat of passion.

Pink decorated her features, it burned her cheeks and her skin glistened with the effort. McCoy could've come just by watching her do this.

Her moans echoed into his mind as she fought mercilessly against the pleasure her body had ever known. McCoy's mouth found the soft delicate skin where her neck and shoulder met, and he bit down lightly, he clearly couldn't forget that he was her first.

It was planted all over her face. He sucked against her flesh, causing it to swell a soft pink. His hands were graced with her first climax. He felt himself burning in delight as she jerked beneath him. He leaned in and kissed those innocent lips.

Back to top Go down
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Quarters   Alex's Quarters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 1:27 am

Once Leo's fingers hit a certain spot inside her she couldn't stop it. "Oh Leo, yes my love please don't....Oh..ahhh.." Her body jerked uncontrollably in a small spasms and she felt a warm liquid release along with waves of pleasure and passion. She moaned and cried out a bit as she let her first climax go and she could feel it coat Leo's fingers.

She felt warm so very warm her cheeks flushed. His mouth on her neck she knew that he was giving her a hickey, marking her she didn't mind at all.

She returned the kiss letting out soft moans under her breath. She then looked into his eyes. "That felt so good thank you my fiance'."

She panted for a few moments then her breathing slowed down and she reached down and cupped his ass in her hands and squeezed it firmly as she looked deep into those eyes of his full of lust, pleasure and love.

"Make love to me Leonard McCoy. I want the man that I love and am going to be married to, You to be my first. I love you and I'm ready for you if you are. Make me a woman tonight my love." She kisses him deeply and passionately with all the love she holds in her heart.
Back to top Go down
Leonard McCoy
Commander-Doctor
Leonard McCoy

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Quarters   Alex's Quarters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 8:53 am

Leonard's eyes widened when he felt her warmth wet his entire hand. Red hit him hard in the face once he realized how special she truely was.

Not all women could do what she had just done. McCoy read about it being possible for women to ejaculate, but never like... this.

A tremor racked down his spine as he watched her cheeks flush. He felt akward and nervous all over again. Her unexpected accident had him reeling. His hands shook against her soft wetness. No need more any lubricant his mind wandered.

He knew if he kept touching her it would become too sensitive and she wouldn't be able to come again. He wanted to give her mutiples against his own throbbing flesh. Just the thought of it made him inch closer, sealing the air between them as their slick bodies met.

He took care and rendered her soft flesh open for him. His hazel eyes dilated black with lust, as he grabbed his harden flesh in his own hand.

Another shudder ran through him as he did this. He was suffocating with need to have her as close as possible. Her deep blue eyes half-lidded and tinged white with lust... and love.

He certainly didn't miss that last part.

McCoy reached her sweaty plam in his other hand and kissed her ring.

"My maiden..." He murmered through clenched teeth.

He was on edge... it was almost painful.

McCoy grabbed her soft protruding hips and brought his pelvis to her wet heat between her parted thighs.

Those words engraving into his memory and heart.

He pressed his aching tip into her wet heat. He hadn't even started yet, but he was drawn in my her clenching muscles, still stimulated by his hands.

McCoy sucked in a breath as he felt something in her release.

She was his... and he would kill anything that would stop him.

He slowly pressed inwards, though a virgin, he glided in with ease due to her previous release.

"Oh god... be mine... mine." He tasted her soft pillow lips. He shivered as her burning heat teased him to the core, encasing him with her own wanting.

He pushed in to the hilt, letting her get accustomed to his length. It wouldn't hurt her much. but he knew she'd be sore later....

So would he...

He pulled halfway out and then back in. Keeping slow deep thrusts untill she squirmed.
McCoy's hands went everywhere. He pressed a thumb into her mouth and watched as her tongue felt the tip of it.

He went a little faster, keeping pace with the moans she cooed at him.

McCoy's eyes trailed low as he watched her open and then grip him as he pushed back into her tight slickness. The remnants of her white mess slipped through his fingers as he brought his free hand to his lips.

"Mmm..." He moaned into his hand, tasting her sweet essence. He swore she was emitting pheremones into his burning skin, in a way she was...

He gasped as she clenched him. His hardened cock slid completly out as he pressed completly back in. Savoring the moans she breathed had him pining for more.

Her purity was completly his own now. Golden tendrils clung to her forehead as he gently brushed them away. His other tumb still pressed into her mouth and against her lower teeth, knowing that when she came, she'd probably bite down. McCiy knew she wouldn't mean it, that somehow made her her cuter.

He pressed in, pistoning his hips as he pulled her into his lap. Keeping time with his thrusts, he edged closer to that spot inside her that with surgical precision, he wouldn't miss.

He felt the slight node of flesh against his own once he realized that he was dead on her g-spot.

"Fuck..." He breathed through pants. He felt his nerves ripple and his mind and senses became overridden with everything that is her.

His body shook with want, and sheer need to have her. He arced his hips in circles and a pace that made her eyes cross. He felt her teeth press into his thumb, he held it there for when the time came.

He was beyond feeling anything but her right now...

"Mine... mine." His length deepend, "mine." He moaned into her flaxen waves of silky hair.

The sheer image of her climaxing hard around him edged him closer, it was beyond any fabrication that his mind could fathom. Reality blurred the edges of his vision as he went faster and gripped her hips and moved her.
McCoy's dark tanned hands against her golden pearl white hips clashed with brillance. His fingers curled around her supple curves as his hands lifted her, then swiftly back down, meeting her needs with his. Each time he brought her down, it teetered him to the brink of release.

His fingers trembled against the soft white flesh of her midesction.

"Come..." He breathed.

Back to top Go down
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Quarters   Alex's Quarters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 12:16 am

((Did you get my pm about this? I love it but can we take it down and redo it I want to put Alex's parts. I hope you don't mind. I mean I love it and it's beautiful but that's not exactly what I would have had Alex say and do. I hope I don't hurt your feelings or anything. Embarassed ))
Back to top Go down
Leonard McCoy
Commander-Doctor
Leonard McCoy

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Quarters   Alex's Quarters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 8:31 am

Aww little blushy face??? Yes we can, You know McCoy will follow everything you want. Copy and paste it and change it in anyway you'd like love. McCoy definitly wants a response and yes I responded to your message and you won't be dissapointed ;D

8D *smile*
Back to top Go down
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Quarters   Alex's Quarters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:02 am

Yes!! Razz Thank you darlin I'll work on it tomorrow ok. I just wanted to put her stuff is all. Even though I was kinda hoping we could actually break it down into more posts but I'm happy you're gonna let me add her stuff.

Which will still be kinda weird if I do edit it like that cause it will still look like you wrote all of it right. I dunno,lol. Let me know darlin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Quarters   Alex's Quarters - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alex's Quarters
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next