Star Trek Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Trek Universe

A role-play forum based on Star Trek the alternate universe (2009 & 2012)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal

Alex's Quarters

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Alex Taylor
Lieutenant Commander. StarFleet Officer.
Alex Taylor

Alex's Quarters - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex's Quarters   Alex's Quarters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 6:26 pm

My Darling McCoy please go to the news section and read the announcement. I'm still here just in another way.
Back to top Go down
http://startrekuniverse.newstarforum.com
Alex Taylor
Alex Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Quarters   Alex's Quarters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 6:31 pm

Leonard's eyes widened when he felt her warmth wet his entire hand. Red hit him hard in the face once he realized how special she truely was.

Not all women could do what she had just done. McCoy read about it being possible for women to ejaculate, but never like... this.

A tremor racked down his spine as he watched her cheeks flush. He felt akward and nervous all over again. Her unexpected accident had him reeling. His hands shook against her soft wetness. No need more any lubricant his mind wandered.

She felt his hands shake she knew he was a bit nervous after all he was a southern gentleman and wished no one harm but especially her but they both knew that it would hurt a little the first time. But she brushed his arm and kissed his shoulder letting him know that she loved him and trusted him and was ready for this in every way.

He knew if he kept touching her it would become too sensitive and she wouldn't be able to come again. He wanted to give her mutiples against his own throbbing flesh. Just the thought of it made him inch closer, sealing the air between them as their slick bodies met.

He took care and rendered her soft flesh open for him. His hazel eyes dilated black with lust, as he grabbed his harden flesh in his own hand.

Another shudder ran through him as he did this. He was suffocating with need to have her as close as possible.

She let out a soft erotic breath as he parted her flesh open. She looked into those eyes of his that changed color and gently kissed his chin in a moment of passion.

He certainly didn't miss that last part.

McCoy reached her sweaty plam in his other hand and kissed her ring.

"My maiden..." He murmered through clenched teeth.

She smiled at him "My lover, lord and master." She said the last with all willing submission in every sense of the word.

He was on edge... it was almost painful.

McCoy grabbed her soft protruding hips and brought his pelvis to her wet heat between her parted thighs.

Those words engraving into his memory and heart.

He pressed his aching tip into her wet heat. He hadn't even started yet, but he was drawn in my her clenching muscles, still stimulated by his hands.

She let out a soft innocent moan as she felt him begin to enter her a look of both fear and excitement came over her face because she knew that he was at the point of no return and this would be it. She gently gripped his upper arm but kept his eyes locked on hers, she wanted him to see how he took her innocence and made her a woman tonight.

McCoy sucked in a breath as he felt something in her release.

He slowly pressed inwards, though a virgin, he glided in with ease due to her previous release.

She gripped his arm even tighter as she felt the sharp pain and for a moment closed her eyes at it. She slowly opened her eyes again and soon there was a new little sparkle in it, one that he put there. Her virginity was now gone. She felt a bit of warm liquid release knowing that it was a few drops of blood but she did not mind at all for after all it is and was her fiance that took it and she is so in love with him and he was so careful that the pain did not last long at all.

She was his... and he would kill anything that would stop him.

"Oh god... be mine... mine." He tasted her soft pillow lips. He shivered as her burning heat teased him to the core, encasing him with her own wanting.

Her pain indeed soon gave way to a pleasure the likes she had never felt before. She soon felt as if her body taking over and her lips met his neck kissing more passionately. Her hands trailed up and down his back and arms. She suckled his neck and gently tugged on his ear lobe. "I'm yours, all yours Leonard McCoy."

He pushed in to the hilt, letting her get accustomed to his length. It wouldn't hurt her much. but he knew she'd be sore later....

So would he...

He pulled halfway out and then back in. Keeping slow deep thrusts untill she squirmed.

She let out a cry of erotic pleasure for the first time and it vibrated down her chest a bit.

McCoy's hands went everywhere. He pressed a thumb into her mouth and watched as her tongue felt the tip of it.

She suckled his thumb and let her hips move a bit in harmony with his thrusts for she wanted to give him pleasure as well moaning a bit more as she did.

He went a little faster, keeping pace with the moans she cooed at him.

McCoy's eyes trailed low as he watched her open and then grip him as he pushed back into her tight slickness. The remnants of her white mess slipped through his fingers as he brought his free hand to his lips.

"Mmm..." He moaned into his hand, tasting her sweet essence. He swore she was emitting pheremones into his burning skin, in a way she was...

He gasped as she clenched him. His hardened cock slid completly out as he pressed completly back in. Savoring the moans she breathed had him pining for more.

She let out a cry of passion that filled the room and her legs opened even wider taking him even deeper. Her breasts in a proud display of intimacy and passion as her nipples were so hard from everything he was doing.

Her purity was completly his own now. Golden locks clung to her forehead as he gently brushed them away. His other tumb still pressed into her mouth and against her lower teeth, knowing that when she came, she'd probably bite down. McCoy knew she wouldn't mean it, that somehow made her cuter.

He pressed in, pistoning his hips as he pulled her into his lap. Keeping time with his thrusts, he edged closer to that spot inside her that with surgical precision, he wouldn't miss.

She kissed him passionately letting her tongue guide along his as he held her and thrust into her this way.

He felt the slight node of flesh against his own once he realized that he was dead on her g-spot.

"Fuck..." He breathed through pants. He felt his nerves ripple and his mind and senses became overridden with everything that is her.

"Ahh, yes, yes Leo" His name and her confession and want of him to take her to the heights of exctasy filled her lungs and very being.

His body shook with want, and sheer need to have her. He arced his hips in circles and a pace that made her eyes cross.

She bit down a bit on his thumb a bit.

He felt her teeth press into his thumb, he held it there for when the time came.

He was beyond feeling anything but her right now...

"Mine... mine." His length deepend, "mine." He moaned into her flaxen waves of silky hair.

"Yes, I'm yours take me Leo, take me like the man I know you to be. Make me yours."

The sheer image of her climaxing hard around him edged him closer, it was beyond any fabrication that his mind could fathom. Reality blurred the edges of his vision as he went faster and gripped her hips and moved her.

McCoy's dark tanned hands against her golden pearl white hips clashed with brillance. His fingers curled around her supple curves as his hands lifted her, then swiftly back down, meeting her needs with his. Each time he brought her down, it teetered him to the brink of release.

His fingers trembled against the soft white flesh of her midesction.

"Come..." He breathed.

She could no longer hold it in. She felt his hard member and it felt so good and perfect. He was perfect. As she heard him speak it felt as if his voice vibrated through her body in a small command and her body obeyed that command.

She panted out a few breaths and her chest rose and fell. Her back arched and her body jerked uncontrollably a few times. She felt her heat clamp down around on his hard member tightly. Her sweet nectar released over his hardness and she could feel it trickle down as she cried out in hot erotic passion and sweet pleasure.

She let go of the hold she had on his thumb as her head felt like it had a slight buzz to it.

She kissed his neck and whispered. "I am yours now and always."

She ran her hands along his neck and looked deep into his eyes. "Come for me my darling, I wish to please you as well."

((The new edited version with Alex actually putting in her parts. *Grins* Hope you like it darlin.))
Back to top Go down
Leonard McCoy
Commander-Doctor
Leonard McCoy

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Quarters   Alex's Quarters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 11:55 pm

He gasped as she eveloped him completly with her heat and not to mention the warm liqiud he felt down his thigh.

"Hmm..." He hummed and pulled her as close to him as possible. Feeling the mounds of her breasts against his chest and her breath tickled his feverish skin.

Once he felt her pleasure mounting he came... hard.

"Aahhh!" McCoy stiffened inside her as he felt the heat coil from his midsection and then lower, much much further. His heels burned and he felt heat swirling in them as he tried to make her come just one more time. He was gentle, but firm, never forgetting his gentlemenly ways in the heat of passion.
He bit his lower lip and squeezed his eyes shut as he finished. But then in the glow of the aftermath his eyes were on hers.

(Yes, somehow the story did get even better!!! Oh and I can't wait for more!)
Back to top Go down
Alex Taylor
Alex Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Quarters   Alex's Quarters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 6:55 pm

Even though the afterglow was settling in she still felt quite passionate and longing for his touch even more and soon she was rewarded with that touch and he pulled her even closer to him.

She wanted to hear him and feel him and she wrapped her arms around him as he held her. "Yes, cum for me darlin. I love you and I wish to please you as you have me."

She panted a little as she watched, felt and heard him cry out.

As he looked at her and her eyes locked with his and even though he had just came those last few hard thrusts from him releasing his hot Georgia cum inside her made her go over the edge yet again.

"Ahhh, Leo, yes, ohh, uhh" She kissed his neck passionately a moment then looked back into his eyes and felt more of her sweet nectar release mixing with his and coating them both a little of it trickling out between them.

She ran her fingers through his hair and smiled sweetly as she looked into his eyes with all the love she held in her heart.

"I'm yours my darling McCoy. I love you and I can't wait to be Alex McCoy." She kisses his cheek and holds him close.

Back to top Go down
Leonard McCoy
Commander-Doctor
Leonard McCoy

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Quarters   Alex's Quarters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 1:07 am

"Oh my God... Darlin' when can we get you that white dress?" He asked her. He nuzzled her, gently tickling her a little with his stubble. He buried his face in her neck and took a deep breath.
He felt her walls close in once more and he shuddered. He grinned as her hands found his hair and ran through it.
He cooed once she told him that she was his.

"Yes you are mine... But I'm your's as well love." He kissed her and wrapped his arms around her
Back to top Go down
Alex Taylor
Alex Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Quarters   Alex's Quarters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 7:45 pm

She smiled "As soon as you want my darling McCoy" she let out a pleasing breath as he nuzzled her. And let out a little soft gentle moan as he kissed her neck.

She held him close and looked at him. "I plan on spending the rest of my life making you feel like you do right now. I love you Leonard McCoy and you are so wonderful. I'm honored that you chose me."
Back to top Go down
Leonard McCoy
Commander-Doctor
Leonard McCoy

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Quarters   Alex's Quarters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 11:42 pm

He smiled against her face. Picturing her long golden legs sheathed in white stockings and the garter that would go just above them, along with a white dress, hopefully with ruffles which were his favorite, but he didn't want to choose the wedding dress for her, it was a special connection she was supposed to feel on her own.
"So what type of dress would you prefer?" McCoy turned to her, beaming.
"Mermaid, ballgown... something simple yet elegant, or lace perhaps?" He stared at her,
"Mrs. Alexandria McCoy." he cooed.
Back to top Go down
Alex Taylor
Alex Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Quarters   Alex's Quarters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 11:52 pm

She ran her fingers over his ear delicately and into his hair just looking into his breathtaking hazel eyes. "I'm not quite sure yet darlin but I am thinking ruffles and of course white. As long as you are the one standing in front that I am walking toward and taking my hand and saying I Do with that's all that matter to me Leo."

She leaned in and kissed him tenderly. "I love you and I am looking forward to spending the rest of my life with you. I want to show you how much I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life doing just that. You're wonderful and I could not imagine being with anyone else but you my love."
Back to top Go down
Leonard McCoy
Commander-Doctor
Leonard McCoy

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Quarters   Alex's Quarters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 6:16 am

McCoy smiled at her words and then it widened.
"Maybe you could just walk down naked, save for the bridal veil and boquet?" He teased, waiting for a slight smack.
He rolled on top of her and kissed her thoroughly.
Back to top Go down
Alex Taylor
Alex Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Quarters   Alex's Quarters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 9:50 am

*She chuckled a bit and playfully popped his arm* No thank you besides I'm not gonna be in that dress very long I would imagine if I'm thinking of my Leo correctly you will have me out of it in no time. *She smiled brightly at him.*

We could skip everything else going on and just elope to vegas if you want. *She smiled* I can still get the dress too.

*She returned his kisses and delighted in him being back on top of her.*'
"I love you Leonard McCoy"
Back to top Go down
Leonard McCoy
Commander-Doctor
Leonard McCoy

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Quarters   Alex's Quarters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 6:52 am

Vegas doesn't seem as... romantic... to me." He grinned.

"Maybe just beyond the canyon hills beneath the stars?" His smile grew as he looked down at her beneath him.

"Yes... We were... here!" He laughed and kissed her with passion.

"Eloping?" He scoffed.

"You think Pike would be upset that we didn't invite him?" Leonard laughed.

"Oh Lord, what would Jim do if he found out that I got married and didn't have him hold the ring?" Leonard's eyes widened in surprise.

"Hell hath no fury like a scorned James T. Kirk." He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Alex Taylor
Alex Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Quarters   Alex's Quarters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 7:15 am

She looked up into his warm hazel eyes and smiled. "Now I think that sounds beautiful my handsome doctor."

She returned the kiss with passion to him and ran her hands up and down his back and sides. "Yes, I believe we were" Her blue eyes sparkling with joy and love for the love of her life.

"Now I think maybe if you used your sweet southern charm, maybe Pike would perform the ceremony. And I can't imagine you getting married without your best friend there. You gonna have Spock stand with you to my sweet georgia lover?"

She wouldn't mind at all, she can have both Kelly and Leila stand with her.

She kissed his jawline then his neck lightly, making a sweet moaning sound.
Back to top Go down
Alex Taylor
Alex Taylor

PostSubject: Darlin' Leo   Alex's Quarters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 3:21 am

Here is our story. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Quarters   Alex's Quarters - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alex's Quarters
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3