Star Trek Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Trek Universe

A role-play forum based on Star Trek the alternate universe (2009 & 2012)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal

Jim and Bones out on the town C:

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Jim and Bones out on the town C: - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim and Bones out on the town   Jim and Bones out on the town C: - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 5:30 pm

She smiled at Bones and kissed him on the cheek to show them all that it was confirmed.

"Yes we certainly are."

She took his hand in hers.

"By the way thank you fellas for chatting with me and making me feel welcome. Oh and Mr. Spock, mind if I contact you at another time. I think I know where I know you from now and would like the chance to talk to you about it. Jim please take care of yourself ok and let Spock take care of you as well. *She winked at him just as a sweet gesture*

"You fellas sure know how to show a girl a good-time." Chuckled lightly. "Thank you for sticking up for me all of you and especially you my handsome boyfriend."

Yep the cat was definitely out of the bag now as they let Spock and Jim go their way and Bones and Alex went theirs.

"Well I think after all the excitement I would like to go back to my quarters and relax with some good company, care to join me?" Smiling from ear to ear.

(Awesome roleplay everyone. I loved it good job to every single one of you. I can't wait to do another big one like this sometime. Hope you all are enjoying your summer and feel free to pm me anytime everyone.)
Back to top Go down
Alex Taylor
Lieutenant Commander. StarFleet Officer.
Alex Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Jim and Bones out on the town C:   Jim and Bones out on the town C: - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 7:12 pm

( Okay. Humans, read this, it is important. And thank you miss Taylor for this comment, we really...enjoyed ourselves Wink.

First, I declare this topic officially over. So, miss Taylor and Bones, go and do your thing where you want to Wink. Meanwhile, I shall go somewhere with Kirk. Levine told me he'd obviously follow Atkinson to her quarters Wink Just give him time to post.

Second, keep an eye on the News, for next week I shall post a very important one.

Thank you all. And we shall see each other around Wink...)
Back to top Go down
http://startrekuniverse.newstarforum.com
Leonard McCoy
Commander-Doctor
Leonard McCoy

PostSubject: Re: Jim and Bones out on the town C:   Jim and Bones out on the town C: - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 12:28 am

Bones already has it covered ;D
Back to top Go down
Alex Taylor
Lieutenant Commander. StarFleet Officer.
Alex Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Jim and Bones out on the town C:   Jim and Bones out on the town C: - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 5:11 am

Haha. Good for you Wink... Spock is having some troubles on the other hand, though :S...XD
Back to top Go down
http://startrekuniverse.newstarforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jim and Bones out on the town C:   Jim and Bones out on the town C: - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jim and Bones out on the town C:
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3