Star Trek Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Trek Universe

A role-play forum based on Star Trek the alternate universe (2009 & 2012)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal

Jim and Bones out on the town C:

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Jim and Bones out on the town C: - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim and Bones out on the town C:   Jim and Bones out on the town C: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 11:39 pm

Jim shook his head and looked at McCoy...and then he saw Spock had joined them. Everything was a little blurry...

Ow, man! Same hair again, I see..!

"Oh, hello Spock!...I think I fell asleep for a while, sorry."

He stretched his neck and after a minute the world came back to normal. He could see every details on Spock's suit and every glitter in his eyes, for the very few he had.

"So...how was the...mission...Spock? What was is about already?"
He tried to smile but again looked a little dumbass. James wasn't sure how he was supposed to act or speak and he always ended up looking stupid.

"One more please!" He shouted to the barmaid. "Eh, I doubt she can hear me with that bloody noise!" He raised his shoulders. "hey, pretty! Gimme an other, ye please? Thank you." He added a sweet and charming smile to the young barmaid in hope to get it for free.
Back to top Go down
Alex Taylor
Lieutenant Commander. StarFleet Officer.
Alex Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Jim and Bones out on the town C:   Jim and Bones out on the town C: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 4:09 pm

"Why were you staring at me earlier, miss Taylor?"suddenly asked Spock in an harder voice than he had actually meant it to be.

But then, there she was, not answering his question for now as she headed for the jukebox. Spock just turned round to hear out McCoy's explanation as to why he needed a nickname...

"I see..."he simply responded with a raised eyebrow, even though he still didn't quite get the "friendship" thing.

Though, he did not add anything as to the reasons why they had, Taylor and McCoy, swapped numbers.

"I sometimes do, McCoy, which might be surprising to your kind. It is mostly when I meditate or else...and it is what you would describe as soft music. Do you?" the Vulcan added at the medical student's intention.

Then, his attention quickly drifted away from the future doctor to his "secret" lover as he heard his voice ring out near him.

"Hello, Jim. "he eyed McCoy, hoping this did not sound so familiar to him. "Asleep? Even if I did not see you close your eyes for a minute....? Do not tell me you found a way to sleep with eyes wide open like fishes do...Interesting. And mostly fascinating if you did."

He tried to smile a little so Jim knew this was not meant to be mean, in fact, it was more of a "joke"...Well, the best type a Vulcan could make. Also, his lover's answer just calmed him for now he did not worry about anything "bad"... such as treachery.

" It was all right. As usual. We had to explore a small planet in order to see if there could be some medical resources we could bring into our knowledge. We, of course, made some experiments."

As Jim smiled awkwardly, a warm feeling ran through Spock's skin. He did not know exactly what is was, but Kirk always had a way to make him feel somewhat...far-fetched as "good". Also, he thought it might have been...

Appreciation... Or comfort. I am quite sure it is either one....

Back to top Go down
http://startrekuniverse.newstarforum.com

PostSubject: Re: Jim and Bones out on the town C:   Jim and Bones out on the town C: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 4:53 pm

Alex selected the songs she wanted, while doing so she thought she saw McCoy's gaze on her from the corner of her eye, which was fine.

She came back from the restroom and lightly patted Bones on the shoulder again and slid back in her seat as the barmaid brought the drinks and set them on the table in front of each person.

"Ah, Jim good to see you're awake again." Chuckling lightly.

She looked at the gaze that Spock and Jim were exchanging and caught something from it, oh yeah there's something there that's for sure. She tried not to smile at the thought.

She looked at Bones and smiled, gently letting her foot brush lightly against his under the table hoping he won't mind. Old fashioned yes but it's still a discreet move.

Spock's question lingered in her mind for a bit. She wouldn't ignore him that would be very rude and not like her at all. Then it hit her.

"I'm sorry for not answering your question earlier Mr.Spock. I just remembered it. You just look like you remind me of someone. Would you mind a personal question?"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jim and Bones out on the town C:   Jim and Bones out on the town C: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 4:59 am

Levine walked in the bar. He wanted to cool off from the hot weather and also, the damn boring classes at the Academy... So he decided to have a lil' trip here. But then, as he were to order a drink he noticed.... his enemy. James T. Kirk. Sitting at a table with a...No way, a Vulcan?!

How come Vulcans come down here...?

A pretty girl coming back from the jukebox and some other guy.

He decided to stepped into their conversation.

"Hey hello, pretty miss."he said with a wink and a macho attitude to the girl."I saw you in my class yesterday."

He glared at Kirk, then took a look at the future doctor.

"Hey you...quite handsome type too, aren't ya?! Hmm...!"and he grinned.

Probably thinking some..."dirty" things. Yes. He was.

"And what's with that Vulcan there? I thought Vulcans never came down here...And they don't like humans, so why bother?"

He just couldn't help being a bastard. It was too much fun. And mostly with Kirk and his entourage.

"And what are ya doing here, miss, wasting your time with those losers...tsss...You could do much better than that. Maybe except from the doc, he's handsome. So it's fine."

And he smiled. A smile so mean anyone would have wanted to punch him in the face.

(( OK! So just everybody understands... I know I got in between characters. But here's what we'll do when things like this happen. We'll go as usual. I interrupted. Don't even care, go on as the previous order and once the first round is over *which means : Spock, Taylor, McCoy, Kirk. And when Kirk will be done with his, we'll add Levine at the end. So it goes like this : Spock, Taylor, McCoy, Kirk, Levine. And it'll go like that with anyone that joins in. Ok?! Good Smile .))
Back to top Go down
Leonard McCoy
Commander-Doctor
Leonard McCoy

PostSubject: Re: Jim and Bones out on the town C:   Jim and Bones out on the town C: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 8:18 am

McCoy grinned even wider with a second pat on the shoulder, ok even now he knew it was slightly more than casual for just anyone.

"Yeah... I enjoy all kinds of music Spock, ever heard of Elvis?" He asked.
His eyebrows rose as he felt her foot brush against his own. He almost sprayed his red orion ale all over Spock's face once he realized what she was doing.

He loved old fashion. He gently touched hers right back, with a little more force, joined with a wink.

Then he saw Levine...

He felt his brows knit together on autopilot. Leo heard his first remark, he wanted to deck him in the face already, then he heard the second comment...

He looked down and noticed the gleaming fork on the table and briefly wondered how hard the impact would have to be in order to cause retinal damage and brief trama. Like always, he thought about engaging in conflict, and decided it wasn't worth it.

"Sorry to dissapoint kid, but she's busy at the moment, and so am I." He stated bluntly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jim and Bones out on the town C:   Jim and Bones out on the town C: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 10:21 pm

"That's cool, Spock, that's really cool. But you didn't tell me goodbye before you went!" He chuckled a little, just so the Vulcan would notice the joking tone.

As Alex sat back on her chair, he THOUGHT he saw something, but...he wasn't sure. Was she...rubbing McCoy's foot?

Now, THAT would be funny. Wait...did we just arrived like an hour ago? Oh whatever, he needs affection these days, why not!

Then he saw from afar someone walking right in their direction. He was sure to recognize this particular one, but...Meh.

"I know that face! What's its name? And if you please, the lady is obviously NOT interested..." He laughed a little in his invisible beard "She's way too beautiful for you anyway, pal!" He widely smile, a smile that could compete with his as of punchable.
Back to top Go down
Alex Taylor
Alex Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Jim and Bones out on the town C:   Jim and Bones out on the town C: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:53 pm

Spock raised an eyebrow for he did not completely understand the meaning of ''cool'' in this sentence, but he guessed it meant well so he did not snap back with any cold reply. But when his secret boyfriend chuckled, he figured out it was the thing humans call a ''joke'' so he stopped the raise of the eyebrow.

'' I am sorry, Jim. Next time I shall tell you...''

After his ''neutral'' reply, he turned to look at miss Taylor and answered her kind question.

'' No I would not. Please do.''

Then, he noticed McCoy looking at somewhere in the distance and decided to join him in his action... That is when he saw a young and badass-looking man coming onto them. And that lad began looking for trouble with them... He raised an eyebrow and retained a ''It looks like you have got an admirer, McCoy'' since he thought it was unprofessionnal.

''Some Vulcans do come down here, Mister. Though, I shall admit it is not often...''

He looked at Kirk and at hearing his replies, he felt a tiny wave of ''amusement'' in his body. The only thing though was that he kind of... feared the both of them getting bad at each other. He knew Levine from his classes....and so he did know Jim. And those two wouldn't fit well together.... So, this was bad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jim and Bones out on the town   Jim and Bones out on the town C: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 6:04 pm

She chuckled slightly as she watched Bones almost spit out his drink. She knew she surprised him and was delightfully rewarded with him doing the same thing. She winked back at him, hoping no one else noticed.

"I don't know why but you just look more familiar. Mister Spock your last name wouldn't happen to be Grayson would it?"

Soon Levine came walking toward the table in a rude and distasteful manner.

Her eyes narrowed a bit as he began to speak in a flirty macho kind of tone to both her and Bones.

She raised an eyebrow of her own and could feel her Georgia attitude rising up at how he spoke to Bones, Jim and Spock.

She did wear a slight smile however at how Bones and Jim both replied and defended her.

She looked up at Levine. "Thank you gentlemen Agreed Jim I am not interested in a man like him. And I for one don't have a problem at all with Vulcan's such as Mr. Spock being here. I'm sorry Mr. Levine but I am quite busy as Leonard said and so is he."

Back to top Go down
Leonard McCoy
Commander-Doctor
Leonard McCoy

PostSubject: Re: Jim and Bones out on the town C:   Jim and Bones out on the town C: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 6:10 am

Leonard got up from the table and scooted his chair rather roughly, but not enough force to knock it over. He resisted the urge to punch him again. But that didn't stop him from intimidating the younger man.

"I don't mind if you decide to hang out with us, but your attitude isn't welcome here, neither is Jim's." He snapped and glared at both of them. He leaned directly in front of Levine. Not enough to get into his face like some fights he'd seen before back home, that close of a distance always made him laugh, instead of worry. But enough to seem menacing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jim and Bones out on the town C:   Jim and Bones out on the town C: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 5:57 pm

''Humpf...''

Levine just nodded to Spock in a distateful way as if : ''I really don't care what your answer is''.

''Not interested in a man like me?! Why, you're missing out on something extraordinary, dear....''

And he winked at her.

She's annoying. I won't fuck her.

''Oh oh lookie... It's SO cute.''he began to say with sweet gestures of mockingness. You're all defending each other. Woooww... haha. You can't even do it on your own, unlike me! You need a gang to do that... So I wonder who's the best here... Oh! ME!''

He smiled widely. And he told Jim that his magnificent name was ''Mike Levine'' and that he'd better remember it for one day, he'd be Captain and simply because he's that awesome of a person.

''I see.. What kind of attitude, then? The blondie who's all over you? Ohh you thought no one had noticed? Come on, I'm not dumb....''he smiled bitchingly the best he could, though, he kind of felt a bit..overwhelmed with how McCoy was leaning over him.''Oh and pal, you'd better move away or it'll give me the hots...''

And he snickered. A gooooodd and so annoying snicker....

They're so stupid! ... and interesting, somehow. But stupid more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jim and Bones out on the town C:   Jim and Bones out on the town C: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 7:05 pm

"Bones, calm down. I'll take care of it."
Jim stood up and eye-told McCoy to sit back down. He approach that Mike Le-fucking-vine and looked deep in his eyes. He smiled a bit, laughing of his face.

"You really are more stupid than you look. And you're annoying. You have no friends. Your story's quite sad. You can't let go of being a fake badass faggot and an asshole to everyone to hide your loneliness to the world. Oh...are you that insulting with everyone because you wanna feel better? Is that right?"
He blinked his eyes to fake a sad look. But he couldn't retain it much longer. He turned his head away to look at his friends and smiled as if he wanted to say something, but he didn't.

I know I'm gonna regret this.

Kirk clenched his fingers and as fast as a wild cat, he hit Levine with his palm to break his nose.

"Don't mess with my buds!" He spat on the floor and took a look at the customers in the bar that did not know what to do at this moment.
Back to top Go down
Alex Taylor
Alex Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Jim and Bones out on the town C:   Jim and Bones out on the town C: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 7:21 pm

Spock did not say anything as Levine bitched all of them. But, a stressball began to grow as he heard Jim talking to Bones. It got even worse when he saw him stand up and talk to Levine.

Oh, no... Jim...What will you do?... Stop this....

And then...he saw the hit. After a huge smile *which Spock thought it was a warning to something unpleasant...and he was right, as always*. Spock gulped despite himself...

Not to him, Jim. This will get bad...

He then saw Levine *after having realized his nose was bleeding and broken* standing up, catching a glass of some drink on a table and striking Jim on the head with it, producing many bad cuts. After that, Spock noticed Levine was clenching his fist, getting ready to punch Kirk...had. And that was all he could endure.

Spock stood up, not being able to contain it anymore, in order to help his secret lover.

''Stop this!!''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jim and Bones out on the town   Jim and Bones out on the town C: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 6:42 pm

Alex had a sense that this was going to take a turn for the worse. When Bones got up like he did she almost wanted to say his name but stopped.

She stood up herself and just gave a ladylike "ugh".

She rolled her eyes not impressed with him trying to plaster her and McCoy's affection for each other all over the place.

Then next thing you know Jim hauled back and gave Levine punch in the nose.

When Levine cracked the glass over Jim's head. "JIM!!"

She knew Bones would rush to his side to help and also to interfere if needed. "Bones!!"

When she saw Spock rise to his feet she knew exactly how familiar he was now. But would discuss that with him later.

When Commander Spock used his deep tone Alex immediately became concerned.
Back to top Go down
Leonard McCoy
Commander-Doctor
Leonard McCoy

PostSubject: Re: Jim and Bones out on the town C:   Jim and Bones out on the town C: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 10:47 pm

Leonard always considered himself level-headed, but right now...

He saw Jim take a glass to the head while Levine fell to the ground. Spock’s words echoed in his mind, though they weren't directed towards him. He flexed his muscles in his arm and his fists were clenched. He didn't need to beat the guy to a pulp, much as Jim would. Leo still had some form of reasoning, even when he fought.

He could easily incapacitate the man, with all his knowledge of human anatomy and its multitude of weaknesses, but not nearly as fast as a Vulcan could.

Once he heard Alex's voice, the anger left him simultaneously. But his tension remained. Leo didn't want his friend to get a concussion, let alone piss off the workers in the bar.

That would mean no more shore leave, or alcohol. Pike would kill the three of them. He was suddenly thankful for the way his brain mechanics worked.

He leaned over and pulled Levine up and wrapped his arm around Levine's, restricting his movement. He turned him away from Jim, just in case his best friend thought he was holding him for Jim to punch, which wasn't what he was trying to accomplish. He quickly shuffled him outside away from all the conflict.

"That was stupid of you." He said as he released him.

"The most superior officer was watching all of us." His brows furrowed.

"I don't like you much, but I don't want you kicked out for being reckless." He re adjusted his maroon flannel shirt back over his stomach.

"You didn't have to be a pompous ass back there, but if that's the way you wanna be, just not in the bar. We could all lose our shore leave." He scratched his head in disbelief at all the events that had happened this evening.

"I gotta head back inside and patch up Jim as well." He noted. He took Levine's chin in his hands and looked as his nose.

"It doesn't look like it needs to be reset, so that's a plus." He mentored as he pulled a small aid kit out of his shirt pocket. He never failed to bring one just in case. He broke the internal packet inside the instant cold pack and pressed it to his nose. He applied pressure with gauze to his nose as well.

"You'll have to come to the health office for an x-ray just in case." He couldn't help but feel the need to heal; it was just in his bones.

"I'm gonna go help Jim now ok?" He pulled out a few other supplies he would need for Jim.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jim and Bones out on the town C:   Jim and Bones out on the town C: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 1:05 am

Levine felt so goooodd as the glass hit Kirk's head and exploded many little pieces. Right after he had fallen down, he managed to get up and punched Kirk in the face. He was a wild animal when angered. Well, he always was a wild animal but it was even worse when angered and drunk. But then, he felt his arms being stuck to his side and noticed a man standing in front of him...He was actually dragging him away from the scene.

''But...but what the hell, man?!?!''

Of course, Levine wouldn't have gone out without some complaints and bad attitude. It just wasn't in his nature.

''Stupid of me?! Tell that to your no-brainer of friend! HE'S the one who punched my nose FIRST OF ALL!! I got good eyes you know... PLUS IT HURTSS!''he screamed in McCoy's face.

Why did everyone always take him as the bad one? Okay, yeah, he WAS the bad one, but this time..he wasn't the one who had started the fight!

''Myeah myeah..So what?! I don't care if he were there, anyways, I end up in his offices..many times. And if you don't like me, then why do you CARE!?''

Helped by one of his friends?...Man..that's shameful.

Levine just grunted and shrugged as Bones brought up the shore leave thing... Mike had the goal of being a Captain at heart, and if he lost his shore leave this young...his dream would be crushed. So he shut up at that one. Though he frowned as Bones took his chin in his hands, but he just let him keep on... It hurt quite a lot though, as macho as he were...he tried to hide it. But DAMN a punched nose hurt.

''An x-ray huh?..... perhaps..... i'll go this week....''he mumbled, not wanting to admit he'll indeed go in order to get some help.

''Well, go then! But I really don't care what happens to him.... he could be eaten by dogs and I wouldn't mind so..get the picture?!...''he spat, more at the thought of Jim than to McCoy.

As he grunted a bit more from the pain his nose was causing him, he heard fast paces coming his way.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Atkinson
Kelly Atkinson

PostSubject: Re: Jim and Bones out on the town   Jim and Bones out on the town C: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 1:27 am

Kelly was just coming from the dorms when she saw the brunette in the Maroon suit shuffling someone out of the bar.

She wasn't quite sure who it was at first till she heard him yelling back at the brunette. She knew that voice all to well from the first day they met in the History of Boredom class. It was Mike Levine.

She also recognized the brunette as well it was McCoy also from the class.

She started running toward them and slowed to a stop when she got to him noticing Mike's bloody nose. "Mike! Oh my gosh what happened to you?"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jim and Bones out on the town C:   Jim and Bones out on the town C: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 9:35 pm

Jim clung to the bar table not to fall and slowly turned his head to look at McCoy who was dragging Levine away. He smiled. It wasn't his first time fighting in this very bar. But maybe it had...advantages. He made a new friend.

He let Bones do whatever he had to do with his face, taking out those small glass pieces, and took a look around, without pronouncing a word. He saw the owner of the place coming their way. He wanted to turn away, but Bones had strong hands that kept him from moving, so he just sighed.

"What is it, boss?" He smiled like a little trouble maker. A part of his face was blood covered. But the boss didn't have no pity and as soon as McCoy would be done with him, they had to "get the hell out of here, punks!", spat the boss to Jim and his friends.
Back to top Go down
Alex Taylor
Alex Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Jim and Bones out on the town C:   Jim and Bones out on the town C: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 10:29 pm

Spock watched McCoy drag Levine out of the room. Meanwhile, he approached Jim who was clinging to the table and said:

''Jim. You so should not have done that.''

He helped Jim up a bit, then made sure he was not that hurt... but he were. He sighed a tiny bit, then began to ...treat his wounds. Though, he let the doctor take his place when he came back from his little expedition.

'' He is badly hurt.... Is there anything else we can do to improve his condition?''

Oh please...stop with that smile Kirk...you are just making things worse for yourself...

As soon as the barman shouted at them, Spock grabbed Kirk quite swiftly and roughly *Vulcan's strenght exceeded about twice a human's and more...*, taking him away from McCoy and this place. They walked outside for a long while, followed by the doctor and probably Taylor, though Spock didn't turn round to make sure; he had to get Kirk the farthest away he could from trouble.

'' That was not wise of you, Kirk.... Now you are hurt. Was it good for your pride? I do not know, but I do not think it was...Though, having wounds and blood all over your face is good to you, then perhaps...''

His tone was harsh, it showed he was not happy... And that he was totally against the ''pride'' fact on this matter. His voice would have felt like venom to anyone close enough to hear it... And maybe one could have said, he really cared about that human, after all...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jim and Bones out on the town   Jim and Bones out on the town C: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 11:59 pm

Alex could tell that Bones wanted to dive in there and do Levine damage and she knew he very well could with his medical knowledge. Then when she shouted his name he didn't turn at look at her but she could tell from his body language that he wasn't going to harm Levine-yet.

Then she watched Bones play bouncer and escort Levine outside. She couldn't help but feel a corner of her mouth go up at how fast he did that. How strong he was and how he didn't even need any help to do it. She wanted to go running out after but knew that Bones was perfectly capable of handling himself after all he was from Georgia as much as she was.

She watched as Jim was at least holding and Spock made his way over to him to help. She grabbed her purse when the owner came and asked them to leave.

She kept feeling worried the more time that passed wanting so much to go out and make sure McCoy was ok. But she smiled when she saw him come back in and head over to Jim. She quickly glanced him over and could tell that he hadn't been injured at all and was grateful.

She paid for their drinks and quickly followed the three of them with Spock taking the lead on this one. She of course walked alongside McCoy almost wanting to take his hand in hers just to touch him and know that he was ok, but this would do for now.

Back to top Go down
Leonard McCoy
Commander-Doctor
Leonard McCoy

PostSubject: Re: Jim and Bones out on the town C:   Jim and Bones out on the town C: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 7:05 am

"It doesn't matter who started it, I will finish it with little or no blood." He stiffened

"If it weren't for Jim, you'd have little competition, who would you butt heads with to the top of the chain?." He nodded towards Levine as Kelly made her way to him.

Once he heard the yelling of the bartender and various workers he knew they wouldn't be going back for a while.

Damn... he thought.

He acessed Jim's wounds as soon as he saw him. He blinked a light in Jim's stark blue eyes, he smirked, Jim would probably yell at him for it later but little else mattered much right now. He saw that Jim's pupils were the same size, any thing different would undoubtedly mean that his best friend was concussed. He stripped butterfly bandages faster than his mind processed what his hands were doing. Jim's wounds weren't severe, but there were many of them. McCoy quickly removed every piece of the shattered glass from Jim's sandy blonde head.

"Senn ya take better hits than that kid." He joked as he pressed the final band-aid to his forehead. In seconds he had given Jim three cross section stitches, totaling in around six that kept the side of his forehead together. Finally, McCoy easily cleaned up Jim's face with an alcohol pad.

"Might sting just a bit." He put all the disguarded materials in a biohazard bag and tossed it into the furthest trash can.

"Other than the stitches, I'd say you're face is still pretty." He joked.

He turned in the aftermath and noticed that Alex was watching him, waiting by his side.
He smiled at her and reassured everyone.

"Thanks Spock, I don't know what Jim would do if I wasn't a doctor." He told them.
He leaned in close to Alex and gingerly took her hand in his.

"You're never paying for my drink again." He warned with a smile.

"Yeah I saw that." He whispered. He laid a kiss on her rosy cheek as they exited the scene of carnage as Bones would plainly put it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jim and Bones out on the town C:   Jim and Bones out on the town C: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 3:55 am

Levine just grunted as McCoy talked about Kirk. He knew he was right..and that it added to the pleasure of showing off... But still, it would be way easier to just push him away and be the only winner... He looked at McCoy and mumbled a sincere, though not real loud ''thanks''.

Mike's eyes suddenly opened wide as heard his name coming from an angel's mouth. Okay, maybe not that angelic, but still...he liked her. She was great. And the best girl he had ever had some..adventures with...

''Got in a fight....because the stupid Kirkstarted it..punched me in the face...see? Now everybody's going stupidly ''oh you,re so great, Kirk''! He's a loser! PLus he's a loser who punched me! He so shouldn't have...I'll ge tmy revenge, lemme tell ya...OUCH!"

He quickly grabbed his nose, hoping it would ease the pain..a lil' bit. Though, of course, it did nothing. But as soon as he remembered *and it didn,t take long* he was in front of an amazing lady, he let go of it and straightened himself as if to say : Hey! I'm still the man of the situation! No worries here..Got it all under control!

''What are you doing here, water goddess?''

Yes...he had this little thing for ''stupid'' nicknames. But...it seemed it came out when he really liked the girl..it always began with goddess...but now it went even farther to ''water goddess'' which was excepcional!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jim and Bones out on the town C:   Jim and Bones out on the town C: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 9:53 pm

"Of course, I'm not wise who punched mister Dick's pride!"

He growled at McCoy as he pressed the band-aid to his wounds and mumbled.

"Thanks, Bones..."

They all walked away and Jim did not want to answer anything at all. He glared at Mike when they walked the door and turned to see...His best friend making a girlfriend!

Good job done fast, my boy.

"I'm out of here. I need to rest and...whatever. Off to my room. See you, pals. Bones...are you going back or...you wanna stay and I call a taxi?"
Back to top Go down
Alex Taylor
Alex Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Jim and Bones out on the town C:   Jim and Bones out on the town C: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 12:46 am

Spock looked at Jim then sighed at his comment.

"Yes. I think I shall follow you to the Academy. I had enough for today."he said, grabbing Kirk's arm for no apparent reason..

Maybe he wanted to go with him, maybe it was to prevent him for doing...who knows what...He titled his head and stared at McCoy, waiting for his answer.
Back to top Go down
Leonard McCoy
Commander-Doctor
Leonard McCoy

PostSubject: Re: Jim and Bones out on the town C:   Jim and Bones out on the town C: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 8:49 am

McCoy's eyebrows raised as he watched Spock take Jim's arm. He didn't mind, it just surprised him how much Spock cared for Jim enough to do that.

"Since you got Spock, you don't mind if I take her out now do you?" He didn't mind leaving now that Jim was with company.

"We can go anywhere you'd like darlin'." He turned to Alex.

He smiled, "Yeah we're kinda going out now." He smiled broader.

Okay... he didn't have to mention everything. He took her hand again and kissed it.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Atkinson
Kelly Atkinson

PostSubject: Re: Jim and Bones out on the town   Jim and Bones out on the town C: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 5:14 pm

"Well for now why don't we just get out of here before one of his friends or someone else decides to take a swing at you. Come on let's go back to my quarters and I'll see what I can do to help you with that nose of yours until you can go have it looked at alright."

Freaking got in a fight, well at least he didn't throw the first punch and he also took one without getting knocked out, pretty cool if you ask me she thought to herself.

She hooked her arm in his and started walking with him.

"A fight like that get's heard quickly I came to see who it was and if I could help."

She watched as Spock, Kirk, McCoy and Alex came out of the bar and headed out as well it looked like Jim got hurt as well but the rest were ok.

"Come one let's get you taken care of shall we." She smiled at him a little as they walked together.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jim and Bones out on the town C:   Jim and Bones out on the town C: - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jim and Bones out on the town C:
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next