Star Trek Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Trek Universe

A role-play forum based on Star Trek the alternate universe (2009 & 2012)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal

Relaxing Swim

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alex

Relaxing Swim Empty
PostSubject: Relaxing Swim   Relaxing Swim Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 1:27 am

Alex was a bit warm and decided she would take advantage of the huge Olympic size pool.

She made her way to the locker room already dressed in short shorts and a boyfriend shirt. She took her shirt off, sandals and short shorts and tossed them in the locker. She was already wearing her bikini underneath.

She made her way to the showers and rinsed herself down then grabbed her towel and headed out to the pool.
She set her towel out on the lounge chair and headed to the pool bar and ordered a virgin strawberry daiquiri and brought it back to the small table by her chair, took a quick sip then went to the diving board and jumped a couple of times before doing a forward roll and dived down into the pool water.

[Open roleplay post anyone can join in if they like.]
Back to top Go down
Leonard McCoy
Commander-Doctor
Leonard McCoy

Relaxing Swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Swim   Relaxing Swim Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 12:40 am

Leonard walked over towards the pool, but stopped at the men's locker room first. He stuffed his wallet and civilian clothes, while carefully tucking his jacket away. He slid into his red starfleet issued swim trunks. They always felt too snug around the back. He checked himself in the mirror, but not to the point of being Jim...

He walked over to the pool and saw a girl he'd seen around the academy doing some laps. He sucked in a breath and went under.
"Jesus." He shuddered at how cold it was, but it was remarkably refreshing. He stopped mid-way between his fourth lap and watched her for a bit. He wanted to make conversation, but it had been so long since he talked to a woman he wasn't sure. The last one was Jocelyn, and she managed to tear his heart out and take the whole damned planet in the divorce. And yet here, today, she still haunted him.
He snorted at the thought of the wench and swam faster. He shouldn't let her ruin anything for him, but it always managed to.
Back to top Go down
Alex

Relaxing Swim Empty
PostSubject: Relaxing Swim   Relaxing Swim Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 8:33 am

When alex had finished a few forward somersaults and diving into the water she noticed someone jump in the water and almost chuckled as he popped back up with 'jesus'. Apparently it was a bit cool at first to him.

She walked over and sat on the lounge chair for just a bit taking a few sips of her drink then jumped back in the water. As she sat she watched the gentleman take a lap or two before heading back into the water. Thinking he looked rather familiar but this was a huge campus, she probably had seen him at the cafeteria or some of the academy functions. She soon went back in the water.

She decided to take a few laps to get her blood going really well before heading back to the diving board. She loved the water, it always helped relax her and so invigorating at the same time. She stopped at the wall on the very deep end for just a bit to catch her breath.
Back to top Go down
Leonard McCoy
Commander-Doctor
Leonard McCoy

Relaxing Swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Swim   Relaxing Swim Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 8:10 pm

He decided to at least learn her name. His head bobbed up in the lane next to her.
"Hey there." He grinned as he slowed and started treading the water.
"What's your drink of choice?" he tried small talk, " I just noticed you kept going over there," He motioned towards the bar with an accidental splash.
"Erm...sorry about that." He tried to laugh it off.
Back to top Go down
Alex

Relaxing Swim Empty
PostSubject: Relaxing Swim   Relaxing Swim Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 6:02 am

Alex noticed the gentleman pop up beside her and was glad he spoke to her because he seemed nice.

"Oh! Hello there, my drink of choice, while swimming anyway, is a virgin strawberry daiquiri. My name is Alex by the way, what is your's?"

She laughed lightly, "Oh, no problem at all."
Back to top Go down
Leonard McCoy
Commander-Doctor
Leonard McCoy

Relaxing Swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Swim   Relaxing Swim Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 2:56 am

"McCoy... Leonard McCoy." He smiled as she watched him.

"You know maybe I should try one of those too." He slid out of the water's edge and strolled towards the bar.

"Here's an extra in case ya run out." He set one beside her chair and dipped his feet over the edge. He sipped the cautiously pink drink and grinned. It was even sweeter than southern tea back at home.

"I like it..." He grinned as he took a swig of his drink.
"Good think it's virgin, 'cause drinking and swimmin' don't really mix darlin" He laughed. "But I don't need to tell you that, you seem the type to know the difference." He playfully kicked a small wave at her.
"Since all this hard work and study after study, when do you ever loosen up?" He gazed towards the ceiling, "I can't even remember when or if I've ever stopped either."

"Hey, I've got an idea..." He quirked his brow toward her and gave a broad smile.
Back to top Go down
Alex

Relaxing Swim Empty
PostSubject: Relaxing Swim   Relaxing Swim Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 5:19 pm

"Well a pleasure to meet you Leonard McCoy" Smiling brightly as she moved a few strands of blonde hair away from around her ocean blue eyes.

"Couldn't hurt" She chuckled lightly then followed him in a light stroke on the way.

She pulled herself up to sit on the edge of the pool. "Well thank you very much." She replied pleasantly.

She watched him sip the drink as she sipped hers and smiled as he talked about how he liked it.

"Exactly, that's why I chose it." Playfully kicks a small wave back at him.

"Oh I dunno, sometimes I hang out at the bar, but not much fun when you don't know anybody, well till now." Smiling at him politely.

"Oh do you now, well let's hear it."

Alex was the kind of girl that wasn't slutty but she wasn't a wall-flower either, somewhere in between. She liked this gentleman even if they were to be just friends, she didn't mind. At least she would have a friend. And was hoping to make even more.

For some reason he did make her smile, and that eyebrow was a clincher, she almost chuckled. He's cool and she felt she could trust him. So was willing to follow the lead on anything he had in mind.

Back to top Go down
Leonard McCoy
Commander-Doctor
Leonard McCoy

Relaxing Swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Swim   Relaxing Swim Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 1:42 am

Leonard didn’t want to move too fast, he made that mistake with his first girl and he remembered where that had left him.

“Hopefully we can make the next bar trip more exciting.” He watched as a broad grin brightened up her face.

“You have beautiful eyes, you know that?”
He watched her skin catch the reflection of the pool. His skin was glowing blue as well. Somehow it had set the mood, but Leo didn’t rush into things headfirst.

“I challenge you to a race lil’ lady.” He said as his southern accent dipped into his speech a bit.

“You must be a good swimmer by the way your legs look.” He complimented.
Back to top Go down
Alex

Relaxing Swim Empty
PostSubject: Relaxing Swim   Relaxing Swim Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 2:35 am

Alex didn't want to move to fast either. Considering not knowing the end as far as where each of them would be assigned. Depending on their focus and so forth. Unless she was really lucky to get assigned the same ship or station. In the meantime she was going to enjoy his company for as long as it lasted, she kind of liked him.

Now if that was an invitation, she was sure not going to pass that up. She smiled at him. "I'm sure we can"

She looked at him a bit longer this time, hoping he didn't catch her gaze to much. She saw something in those hazel eyes that caught her attention, but couldn't tell what it was. He seemed a bit nervous, no need to be nervous around her, she wouldn't bite nor break anyone's heart.

"Oh how sweet, well thank you very much." She just couldn't seem to stop smiling around him.

"You are on handsome" Chuckling lightly.

"And you are probably the only real gentleman I have met so far"

She took another sip of her drink then jumped down in the water.

"You ready?" Smiling

Back to top Go down
Leonard McCoy
Commander-Doctor
Leonard McCoy

Relaxing Swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Swim   Relaxing Swim Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 7:53 am

Leonard tried his best to stay as gentlemenly as possible, but he never had to try that hard, since he was just brought up that way.

"Mmm... is that an invitation?" He grinned. Boy did he notice those baby blues stare. The hair on his neck rose as the water lapped at his chest.

"Ready sweetheart?" he jokingly teased as he made it over near the diving boards. He pulled himself up in one swift manuever. He felt his boardshorts stick to himself like a second skin. He groaned at that. The one thing he'd wished Starfleet would do right would be making clothes that actually fit. Maybe it wasn't so bad. He snuck a peek at himself. Not bad, but it didn't clear his unease. He shrugged it off. He was good at clearing his mind. He thought of his hometown, that never failed to clear his head.

"Come on..." He motioned his hand in a come hither movement.
Back to top Go down
Alex

Relaxing Swim Empty
PostSubject: Relaxing Swim   Relaxing Swim Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 8:31 pm

She grinned lightly as he jumped in the water.

"Maybe it is" She playfully said.

She couldn't help but notice him pull himself up out of the water as she herself came closer to the diving boards. She just sort of watched the water trickle down his bare chest and blinked her lashes.

She pulled herself up out of the water and smoothed her long blond hair back.

"I think the question is are you ready handsome." She winked at him and got up on the diving board.

She didn't know why but they seemed to hit it off and she could tell they could become at least really good friends. She could totally hang out with him and feel safe and comfortable.

Back to top Go down
Leonard McCoy
Commander-Doctor
Leonard McCoy

Relaxing Swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Swim   Relaxing Swim Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 6:39 am

He couldn't help the broad grin that overcame his face when she tossed her hair back.

Fuck...he thought.

His competitive spirit won over.

"On the count of three..." He suggested. He shook water droplets out of his hair.

"One... Two...Three!" He laughed before hitting the water. She wasn't far behind once they made it halfway across the pool. His heart pounded as he felt the water surge around him. He felt her next to him, waves emitted from her. He slowed slightly, certainly not to get a nice good look at her, no not at all...

Back to top Go down
Alex

Relaxing Swim Empty
PostSubject: Relaxing Swim   Relaxing Swim Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:11 am

Alex was enjoying this immensely. He was handsome, in good shape and had a certain charm about him.

She listened and on his count dove straight into the water. Once her head was up she started doing the forward stroke and swam a moderate pace.

She looked up and he was ahead of her. She used a combination of breast strokes and swift leg kicks to get as far ahead as she could.

Lunging forward in a butterfly move she was able to get closer to him and almost pass him.

In a bold and daring move she kicked as powerful as she could and dove under deeper then back up and found him still almost right next to her.

She smiled at how much of a good swimmer he was. In a playful manner she took a second to splash back at him then dove forward really hard and fast trying to reach the other side before he does.

She pops up by the diving boards and looks for him in the lane next to her.

"Hey you move fast you know that?" *Chuckles lightly*

Back to top Go down
Leonard McCoy
Commander-Doctor
Leonard McCoy

Relaxing Swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Swim   Relaxing Swim Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 2:36 am

"So do you.." He whispered from behind her.

"You beat me." He chimed. He did a backstroke around her and laughed. He felt her playfully splash him in the face.

"You rascal!" He shouted, and dove for her.

His head went underwater for at least two minutes and he grabbed for her ankle.
Bubbles came up from his nose as he tried not to laugh and drown at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Alex

Relaxing Swim Empty
PostSubject: Gym, Pool & Lockers   Relaxing Swim Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 2:46 am

She chuckled lightly and smiled big.

She knew he was coming for her and tried to swim away but he was too fast for her and got her ankle.

She giggled some because he had brushed against her foot as well and she is just very ticklish when it comes to her feet.

She waited for him to come back up so he wouldn't drown himself.

Then she dove down and swam right between his calves and came up behind him.

"You know, I think this has been the most fun I've had swimming in this pool so far. Shall we get out for a bit before we get all pruny." Smiling
Back to top Go down
Leonard McCoy
Commander-Doctor
Leonard McCoy

Relaxing Swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Swim   Relaxing Swim Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 10:56 pm

He felt her long hair brush under his ankles.

"Hey!" he laughed as he came up for air. He watched her swim to the other end of the pool,

"You're right." He looked down at his hands...

"Too late!" He joked and dove under the water and pedaled through to the edge and hoisted himself up in one swift movement.
He lied on the tiled floor surrounding the edge of the pool in a starfish position.

"This was a lotta fun..." He looked up at the rivets of blue light on the pool.

"Where would you like to go now?" He asked as he pulled himself up and grabbed his drink.
Back to top Go down
Alex

Relaxing Swim Empty
PostSubject: Gym, Pool & Lockers   Relaxing Swim Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 4:08 pm

She grabbed her beach towel and patted her hair dry a bit. And her body as she watched him get up and grab his drink.

She smiled at him. "Go next huh, I take it you like my company."

She of course was thrilled with the fact that she made a new friend. And not only that but a quite handsome one.

If there was to be anything more, she was much more comfortable with letting the gentleman set the pace on that.

"Well I have to say McCoy, I do enjoy your company as well and would enjoy spending more time with you." Grinning and gave a slight wink, so that he knew she felt safe with him and she taking a liking to him.

"Well you look like the kind of guy that enjoys the rugged outdoors. So name it handsome." Chuckling. "Rodeo, Fair, having a picnic under a large tree near a lake. Horseback riding in the mountains. Whatever you like, I'm up for it."
Back to top Go down
Leonard McCoy
Commander-Doctor
Leonard McCoy

Relaxing Swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Swim   Relaxing Swim Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 6:41 am

She read his mind...

"Horseback riding is a requirement!" He winked back.

"Say do you remember that kid in History class?" He watched her.

"Seems like he'd pick a fight with Jim... or the teacher!" He laughed.

"And your company... is preferred." He toweled off and scrubbed his head with the towel vigorously. He then wrapped it 'round his waist.

He followed her out the doorway.

"Hey, wanna study for exams later, I notcied you actually have your own dorm?"

He would've given practically anything to have his own dorm, it would probably much cleaner but that wasn't what bothered him much.

Back to top Go down
Alex

Relaxing Swim Empty
PostSubject: Relaxing Swim   Relaxing Swim Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 9:04 am

"I know it's a requirement, but still it's fun." She smiled

"Yes I do, not sure what to make of him just yet but he does kind of look like trouble."

Don't worry she doesn't have an eye for him. She is quite happy with the way things are going with Bones, she thought to herself.

Grins "I was hoping you would say that." She tries not to act to excited, but she's glad for the company.

She wrapped her towel around her body under her arms then tucked it in and put her sandals on.

"Oh my gosh yes, thanks for reminding me. I'm so stuck on a few things. Yes of course, and yes I do. Come on over and I'll order out to. I could use all the study help I can get. Thank you so much."

She was glad he asked her to study with him. "I'll see you then Leonard." She smiled at him and her eyes sparkled.*

[Thank you so much, I think this went really well, I can't wait to see what happens with these two now. You wanna reply to this one. Afterward I'll put The End,lol. Also I'll start a new thread in my dormitory room so it's ready to go.]

Back to top Go down
Leonard McCoy
Commander-Doctor
Leonard McCoy

Relaxing Swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Swim   Relaxing Swim Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 7:17 am

Oh hee... the end ;D

Wink

-Bones
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Relaxing Swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Swim   Relaxing Swim Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Relaxing Swim
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Trek Universe :: StarFleet Academy :: Gym, Pool & Lockers-