Star Trek Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Trek Universe

A role-play forum based on Star Trek the alternate universe (2009 & 2012)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal

Suggestions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex Taylor
Lieutenant Commander. StarFleet Officer.
Alex Taylor

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions   Suggestions Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 10:32 pm

Please, if you have any suggestion concerning the forum or the Role-Play, reply to this topic. It will help everyone.

Speaking of suggestions, I am stuck with an idea.

I am not really fond of doing the same thing as the New movie. So, instead, I thought that when we will arrive to that part, I could just post a new message telling the tale with Nero etc. Then, we would continue playing AFTER that time. How about it?

Or do you prefer doing it?

Or, third and last possibility, we could only do the "inter-times". I mean not the big fight but how everyone reacts between the attacks etc.

So, help me with that. Give me your opinion.

Thank you.

And on this,

have a very good day.

Last edited by Alex Taylor on Tue May 21, 2013 6:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://startrekuniverse.newstarforum.com
Leonard McCoy
Commander-Doctor
Leonard McCoy

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 1:37 am

I think that we should find a way of portraying the film, while giving everyone a chance to filling what would be "behind the scenes" such as, when Jim space-jumps, what is Uhura doing back on the ship? You know?

The suggestion I came here for, though.
The site is lovely. However, it irks me that the background repeats on the right side. >< It's also a little busy for the rest of the forum. If I might suggest one of the official wallpapers, which will repeat seamlessly and are relatively calm, you can download them at the bottom of this page:
http://iconfactory.com/startrek/
Granted, it's your site, but that's my two cents!
Back to top Go down
Alex Taylor
Alex Taylor

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 1:48 am

Yeah....So you're for the inter-times. Thank you for your saying Smile. I'll see when we arrive at the movie, how many people vote for which solution. Then the biggest number will win. Smile On my part I'm for skipping it but I respect everyone's opinion and I intend on getting each and everyone's idea about this Smile.

Hmmmmm ... yeah I must admit it gets annoying o.O. But it was the best I had found for the design so o.O...Lol But yes, thank you. I will have a look at this. Ideas are good. So why not see what they could do ?

Yes it is my site, but still, I like knowing what bothers people and make it a happily and lively place by getting their opinions Smile.
Back to top Go down
Leonard McCoy
Commander-Doctor
Leonard McCoy

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Is this for the new movie???   Suggestions Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 11:54 pm

I think we should go with the movie's timeline, but very vaguely. Like we can use it as a guideline, but not to a T; then it would just be a script right? For starters... We could begin with Nero and his role. If we want, Khan could be there within the same timeframe if we care to do so? We need to get everyone in a chat room at once. I was thinking of starting a group for forum members only so we can contact them before we start the forum??? Hope you see this... Embarassed -Bones
Back to top Go down
Alex Taylor
Alex Taylor

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 1:40 am

Hey darlin'. Those responses were for the 09' movie.

But I agree, going with the movie's timeline, but vaguely sounds perfect to me. I like all your suggestions.

It might be kind of hard to get everyone in a chat room. We could start a group for forum members only. Kind of like the other group we had. I can create one if you like. Of course I see it honey -Wraps her arms around her fiance'-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Trek Universe :: The Home :: The Forum-
Jump to: