Star Trek Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Trek Universe

A role-play forum based on Star Trek the alternate universe (2009 & 2012)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal

***Wedding Planning. Open Roleplay***

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex Taylor
Lieutenant Commander. StarFleet Officer.
Alex Taylor

***Wedding Planning. Open Roleplay*** Empty
PostSubject: ***Wedding Planning. Open Roleplay***   ***Wedding Planning. Open Roleplay*** Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 12:12 am

Alex was beside herself. She had her first time alright and it was with her beloved Leonard McCoy. She was very excited. Soon she would be his wife. They had already fallen in love and gotten engaged.

Though they have plans for a small wedding, it's still a wedding none the less. So she heads to the cafeteria for something to eat and to go over wedding plans. She's kind of hoping Veronica & Leila will be standing with her. She assumes that Len will have Jim & Spock or Pike stand with him.

She is sitting and just finished her salad. She hadn't even thought of it but wondered if her beloved McCoy would like to have a child. Well still for now just wedding plans will be good. She gets her PADD out and starts with the obvious. Wedding Dress first after that everything else is good.
Back to top Go down
http://startrekuniverse.newstarforum.com
Leonard McCoy
Commander-Doctor
Leonard McCoy

PostSubject: Re: ***Wedding Planning. Open Roleplay***   ***Wedding Planning. Open Roleplay*** Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 6:47 am

Leonard was nervous; It was common for a bride, but for a southern-man?

Indeed...

He knew he wanted Jim to be his best man, but he also wanted Admiral Pike to be there as well. He wasn't quite sure what they would eat nor drink. He could imagine holding her in his arms later on their wedding night, nothing would matter then. He knew he had been trained in various dances such as the waltz, which was common for young southern boys. He wouldn't be disappointing her in that department. He smiled to himself as he went over the medical journals he had acquired throughout his medical studies course. Which ended being the result of his new training. That and the teacher would just let a student bleed all over the place and then expected Leonard to patch them up.
He had adapted quite well to the fast paced learning.
Nothing had prepared him for the wedding. He'd much rather talk to Alex about everything, but he knew that he shouldn't and let that be a girl thing.
He had to go find Pike or Jim and ask what should he wear. He wasn't certain what color of tuxedo would he wear or anything for that matter.

He gulped nervously as he scribbled some ideas on his PADD.
Back to top Go down
Alex Taylor
Alex Taylor

PostSubject: Re: ***Wedding Planning. Open Roleplay***   ***Wedding Planning. Open Roleplay*** Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 4:35 pm

*Alex looked through dozens of photos already. She had an idea what to look for and of course her fiance's description of what he would like helped greatly. She would love for them to work on this or discuss this together but wasn't sure what he felt about that.*

*She is a bit nervous but all that really matters is the moment is becoming his and the words 'I do' are said by both her and Leonard and their wedding night. That's all that matters is being his.*

*She figures this will be a somewhat small or medium size wedding but so very beautiful*
Back to top Go down
Leonard McCoy
Commander-Doctor
Leonard McCoy

PostSubject: Re: ***Wedding Planning. Open Roleplay***   ***Wedding Planning. Open Roleplay*** Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 7:12 am

McCoy obviously didn't believe Jim or Pike when they said they'd be in the cafeteria, but he hoped Jim would be able to fix his passcode thing before Leonard decided to jump off the San Francisco bridge without a best man at his wedding. Though Leonard didn't believe it would really kill him; just shake Jim up a bit so maybe, the kid could get everything in gear.
He sauntered off to help Jim with his passcode.
Back to top Go down
Alex Taylor
Alex Taylor

PostSubject: Re: ***Wedding Planning. Open Roleplay***   ***Wedding Planning. Open Roleplay*** Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 5:12 pm

*Has the love of her life on her mind and thought she caught him leaving the cafeteria. She was thinking of whistling but not knowing for sure, she decided against it. She then continued on with her wedding plans. All she knew was she couldn't wait to see him at the end of that aisle waiting for her. She then wondered if Pike would be performing the ceremony since Jim would obviously be standing with Leonard.
Back to top Go down
Leonard McCoy
Commander-Doctor
Leonard McCoy

PostSubject: Re: ***Wedding Planning. Open Roleplay***   ***Wedding Planning. Open Roleplay*** Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 5:05 am

After a brief conversation with Pike, McCoy headed back towards the cafe.

"Hey darling." He leaned towards the familiar blonde head of his soon-to-be bride. His tanned hands rested on her shoulders as he gently pulled her hair back and kissed the back of her neck.

"I love you..." He whispered in her ear.

"I have an idea..." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
George Kirk
George Kirk

PostSubject: Re: ***Wedding Planning. Open Roleplay***   ***Wedding Planning. Open Roleplay*** Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 5:10 am

George couldn't help but smile once he saw the happy couple. He had an idea that would probably help the both of them. He graciously introduced himself.

"Hello, I'm George Kirk... I noticed you two have an upcoming wedding and I was wondering if you needed someone to perform the ceremony?" George smiled brightly.

"I am rather qualified in that area and maybe get some assistance from Admiral Pike no doubt?" He shook Leonard's hand.
Back to top Go down
Alex Taylor
Alex Taylor

PostSubject: Re: ***Wedding Planning. Open Roleplay***   ***Wedding Planning. Open Roleplay*** Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 1:06 am

She couldn't help but grin when she heard her beloved McCoy's voice. "Hey there babe."

She felt his hands on her shoulders and the kiss on her neck and let out a sweet content sigh. "I love you to my sweet Georgia doctor"

She turned her head slightly to look up at him, "You do awesome tell me all about it. And you can help me if you want with any of the wedding planning."

She saw the other man as he approached and stood to her feet as he was definitely higher rank than she was. Standing next to her fiance' she listened and smiled. She then place her arm in Leonard's. "I take it this is part of your idea?" Grinning

Back to top Go down
Leonard McCoy
Commander-Doctor
Leonard McCoy

PostSubject: Re: ***Wedding Planning. Open Roleplay***   ***Wedding Planning. Open Roleplay*** Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 4:13 am

"He's Jim's father. I can't even begin to describe how he got here..." Leonard started.

"Some kind of time warp black hole in the time/space continuum." He chucked.

"So... Are you busy now?" He purred in her ear.

His tone lowered in register as he said those last words. His fingers trailed a provocative pattern down her spine.

He noticed George and stood up, protectively placing his hands on her shoulders.

Mine... He thought. He couldn't help it, but Alex was his, ring or not.
Back to top Go down
Alex Taylor
Alex Taylor

PostSubject: Re: ***Wedding Planning. Open Roleplay***   ***Wedding Planning. Open Roleplay*** Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 3:46 pm

"That's quite fine my love, I don't mind at all. After all Jim is your best friend. So having his father here is only fitting." Grinning sweetly and her tone one of understanding.

She was about to answer when she felt his fingers trail down her body. "Never busy when you're here my darling. I would love to spend some time alone with you."

She smiled as he protected her. She was very glad for that in two ways not only did it add to the trust she had in him but it also was a chance for her to kind of show-off in a way that he was hers, and she was his. She loves him to the very depth of her soul.

Back to top Go down
Leonard McCoy
Commander-Doctor
Leonard McCoy

PostSubject: Re: ***Wedding Planning. Open Roleplay***   ***Wedding Planning. Open Roleplay*** Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 2:02 am

He eagerly took her hand in his and pulled her towards the observatory.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ***Wedding Planning. Open Roleplay***   ***Wedding Planning. Open Roleplay*** Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

***Wedding Planning. Open Roleplay***
Page 1 of 1