Star Trek Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Trek Universe

A role-play forum based on Star Trek the alternate universe (2009 & 2012)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal

Rules In Order For You To Role-Play

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alex Taylor
Lieutenant Commander. StarFleet Officer.
Alex Taylor

Rules In Order For You To Role-Play Empty
PostSubject: Rules In Order For You To Role-Play   Rules In Order For You To Role-Play Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 2:54 am

This is how you will role-play on here :

When your character is doing an action or you are talking about the environment : you write in Italic .
When your character is talking : " you write normally in inverted commas . "
When your character is thinking : you write in Bold text .

If you want to share a comment with other players, you might use the ( to do so ). But the thing is I do not accept it many times. If it is an emergency or you can't wait any longer * though I do not quite understand the need for the second one*, you may do so. The best way * and I ask from you to do it* to communicate with the other players is to send them PMs. Almost never write in ( ) please, there is a section strictly for casual talk between players and PM. If ever your PM does not work for whatever reasons, e-mail me and I will tell you it is okay for you to write in ( ) in most of your posts.

If ever you by-pass any of these rules *or might forget the use of this for that*, I will warn you two times only. After that, I will be free to expel you either permanently or temporarily from this forum. The second case is most likely to happen.

Also, if it happens (and it will happen) *stil in construction*

Thank you for your time.
Back to top Go down
http://startrekuniverse.newstarforum.com

Rules In Order For You To Role-Play
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Trek Universe :: The Home :: Guidelines-
Jump to: