Star Trek Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Trek Universe

A role-play forum based on Star Trek the alternate universe (2009 & 2012)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal

Rules On Behaviour

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alex Taylor
Lieutenant Commander. StarFleet Officer.
Alex Taylor

Rules On Behaviour Empty
PostSubject: Rules On Behaviour   Rules On Behaviour Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 2:36 am

Here is how you must behave on here :

NO INSULTS are tolerated, I repeat, NO INSULTS, on here ! You CANNOT insult another player ! But, you can, of course, insult a player's character if it is for the greater good of the role-play game.

If EVER someone insults another player, me or my moderator will tell this person she did wrong and I will immediately expel him/her most likely forever from this forum. No warning ! I simply do not tolerate insults ! Thank you !

This site is a drama free zone and the Admin and Moderators are aimed at keeping it that way.
Also personal information is up to the writers on if they wish to share it or not.

Please be advised that only those 18+ should be roleplaying here. Now in character yes we do have some youngsters such as Spock as a child or Chekhov who was 17 in character in the movie. However that is in character. Out of Character, each member should be 18+ as there is and will continue to be mature stories here.

For everything else, you only need to follow the rules on how to role-play and follow the instructions.

Thank you for your time.
Back to top Go down
http://startrekuniverse.newstarforum.com

Rules On Behaviour
Page 1 of 1