Star Trek Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Trek Universe

A role-play forum based on Star Trek the alternate universe (2009 & 2012)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal

Houses & Beds How To

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alex Taylor
Lieutenant Commander. StarFleet Officer.
Alex Taylor

Houses & Beds How To Empty
PostSubject: Houses & Beds How To   Houses & Beds How To Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 4:53 pm

If you want a house, you start a new topic in this Section with the title of the master of the house. Everyone that lives with that person can go into this house.

For exemple, let's take my family.

If ever my dad, Sarek, is on here before my mom, he'll name the house "Sarek's House" thus, later, me and my mom can go into the house.

If my mom comes before, she will be the one with the house.

The kids cannot start Houses but if they are they only one in their "family" they can.

For the bedroom, you will just have to create a new topic saying *let's take me for the exemple ^^* : "Spock's room".

And ahum, if you want to fully live your sexuality well, you are allowed to "do" this in your room. No problem. Smile

And for couples with the "same" room well, just decide between yourselves or *again with my parents* : Sarek has created a room before Amanda even being on this forum. So when Amanda arrives, she shares Sarek's room. Smile

On this,
have a good evening or day depending on where you are.
Back to top Go down
http://startrekuniverse.newstarforum.com

Houses & Beds How To
Page 1 of 1