Star Trek Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Trek Universe

A role-play forum based on Star Trek the alternate universe (2009 & 2012)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal

My Presentation ( Spock ) And How To

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spock_as-a-child

Spock_as-a-child

My Presentation ( Spock ) And How To Empty
PostSubject: My Presentation ( Spock ) And How To   My Presentation ( Spock ) And How To Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 3:26 am

Hi. This is how I would like all the people of the Special Section - The Youngsters do their small presentation. Yes, I want one.

Name : Spock
Age (Average/Precise) : About 10. A kid.
Origins : Vulcan and Human
Relatives : Sarek (Father, Vulcan), Amanda (Mother, Human)
Planet : Vulcan
Particularities : Pointy-ears, Half-Vulcan, Half-Human, Mind-melds (still practicing), logical ... and likes to kid a bit. A TAD bit Wink ...

Little story about Spock : Little Spock (Me Very Happy) was born to Sarek, a Vulcan well-renown, and Amanda Gray, a caring and kind-hearted human. Since his arrival on Vulcan, his first home ever, he has been educated as a real Vulcan person. This means logic MUST dictate his every move , he must be very cultivated and unemotional even though he was (and still is xD hahaha ...) half-human which means he tends more towards emotions than usual Vulcans. His education is really strict but he let himself cool down sometimes by joking a bit even though he knows his father isn't so proud of this.

His life, though, was going to get a little bit more complex after a certain meeting ...

Thank you !

* Oh and ! If ever you have questions or anything you need that has something to do with this Special Section, PM or e-mail me on this account ( Spock_as-a-child ) even though I'm Spock (Admin) as well Razz. It'll be funny ^^ and I'll get back to you as soon as I can :O.

Have a nice day Smile.

Spock.
Back to top Go down

My Presentation ( Spock ) And How To
Page 1 of 1