Star Trek Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Trek Universe

A role-play forum based on Star Trek the alternate universe (2009 & 2012)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal

How The Story Goes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alex Taylor
Lieutenant Commander. StarFleet Officer.
Alex Taylor

How The Story Goes Empty
PostSubject: How The Story Goes   How The Story Goes Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 3:19 am

This story is settled during the Nu!Trek's crew's second year at StartFleet Academy. As the story goes on, new activities such as being aboard the Enterprise (during their 3rd year) will gradually be unblocked. (The war with Nero will come later. Oh and by the way, go at the Suggestions topic in the Forum section and help me with that subject please. Thank you very much.)

We are now at the end of the second year, the third *nu!movie* will begin real soon *1st of August*. Go and read this to learn more about it : 3rd Year

Also, if you want info *you'll need this* about the 4th year, read it too *then come back here to keep on reading this page Smile* : 4th Year

The Relationships
It is to say that the typical members of the crew don't really know each other. Except for Uhura and Spock who are childhood friends.

Plus, Pike knows Jim Kirk a lot since he's the one who made him enroll in StarFleet.

And McCoy and Kirk are friends since they met on the ship.

For all the others, we will have to know each other by bumping into one another in the corridors or anywhere. Smile

Alex Taylor and Leonard 'Bones' McCoy are engaged. That relationship is not to be messed with. No flirting with either of them.

The Jobs
The typical crew is of course, a bunch of students in the Academy. Pike is an Admiral. And Sarek is Ambassador.

[/b]

Last edited by Alex Taylor on Mon May 20, 2013 7:42 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://startrekuniverse.newstarforum.com
Alex

How The Story Goes Empty
PostSubject: Re: How The Story Goes   How The Story Goes Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 5:33 pm

Yes, you can be an OC with no problem!
Spock told me you'd come and here I found you.
You can be any species you want, like human or Vulcan or Romulan and whatev.
You can check out the R-P section, there are all the characters applications, so you can take a look at those damn OCs Wink

I hope you will have fun with us!
Contact me if you ever got a problem about something or have a question, I take care of this forum (as much as I possibly can..)
Back to top Go down

How The Story Goes
Page 1 of 1